Less than 1 percent reporting?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
<1% reporting (0 of 210 precincts)
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
local stations are ahead of ny times

fuck i hate this asshat guy. he is such a smarmy shitfuck weasel faced commie.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:35:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately a preview for the next four to eight years.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup. Most likely.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I expect the democrats to win . They fielded 1 option and spent millions to support him . The republicans fielded a mainly rehashed crap group of options and and spent tens of dollars .  You only have to get 50%+1 to win .
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#7]
He's going to win. Big Dem money and Soros money pumped into this as a display of momentum and morale booster for Dems
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#8]
It's early.  And it only matters if it's a majority for the Dem at the end of the night.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#9]
is this the race that hollywood and other big left retards bought into 
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yup. Most likely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup. Most likely.
I had high hopes for trump, but him and the repubs have fucked us. Buy now, and stock it deep. Gun owners will be bent over without lube in 4 years.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:40:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I expect the democrats to win . They fielded 1 option and spent millions to support him . The republicans fielded a mainly rehashed crap group of options and and spent tens of dollars .  You only have to get 50%+1 to win .
View Quote
No they didnt there's 5 libtards in the race.

He's not going to get the 50%
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
yes.

and i wish karen handel would just fucking go away. no one wants her for national office. she has gotten her ass kicked for every office she has run for since sec of state
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I had high hopes for trump, but him and the repubs have fucked us. But now, and stock it deep. Gun owners will be bent over without live in 4 years.
View Quote
How?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Pfffftttt.  No way he will get 50.1.  And fuck all you negative so called republicans.  Where is your moxy to get out the vote?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Yep, and this after we got hammered in Kansas....
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I had high hopes for trump, but him and the repubs have fucked us. But now, and stock it deep. Gun owners will be bent over without live in 4 years.
View Quote
advice of the century. buy what you want now. i would be willing to bet a substantial amount that if all continues on its current course, trump is going to get his ass kicked in 4 years... bad. house, senate and white house bad.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#17]
After getting spanked in the last election, if I were a democrat, I would see this as the worst consolation prize ever.

One district in GA.  Guess Trump should be resigning any day now...
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I had high hopes for trump, but him and the repubs have fucked us. Buy now, and stock it deep. Gun owners will be bent over without lube in 4 years.
View Quote
If they keep it up, we will. If Republicans accomplish none of their big promises then Dems are going to sweep all branches in the upcoming elections. Sad but true.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yep, and this after we got hammered in Kansas....
View Quote
Kansas will be the bellwether (lost).  Ok, ok,ok... Georgia will be the bellwether!

Liberal logic.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How?
By going against one of his main campaign promises...

Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How?
How about no actual replacement for Obama care to start with. Them trumps Twitter bullshit. It turns public opinion away from the repubs
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
I see the quitters and surrender monkeys are out early today.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:44:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No loud noises around them.  They startle easy.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Kansas will be the bellwether (lost).  Ok, ok,ok... Georgia will be the bellwether!

Liberal logic.
View Quote
i want this asshat guy to get slaughtered... but that district continues to move left. its in a leftist area as it sits and it is becoming more of the "in" place to move for these commie fucks. i pray we force a run off and get these other 16 douches out of the race.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#26]
It's been going down steadily since 7pm.  Think I saw him at 75% earlier.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Democrat was also afraid to mention he was a Democrat and ran on conservative positions. If the guy wins it is hardly the sea change the left is trying to make it out as but that won't stop the media from pushing the narrative that they stopped Trump.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#28]
I didnt realize they still arent working to change that.

Now if they dont get anything done by 18' then yes, I agree.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
The republican party in Ga. has given us a democrat who ran as a republican and governed like a democrat for the last 4 elections . They gave us the largest tax increase in state history and are now on a toll road building spree . The republicans have failed the voters at the less government and lower taxes thing they used to run on .
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
i want this asshat guy to get slaughtered... but that district continues to move left. its in a leftist area as it sits and it is becoming more of the "in" place to move for these commie fucks. i pray we force a run off and get these other 16 douches out of the race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberal logic.
Big parts of Cobb have gone blue.............and it was a red county for the longest. I am looking to get out of here as soon as possible
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

How about no actual replacement for Obama care to start with. Them trumps Twitter bullshit. It turns public opinion away from the repubs
View Quote
You do know we don't have the votes for a straight repeal? Any healthcare change will need some Democrats voting with Republicans.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Right now looking at the map they are showing Johnny winning areas Trump won 75-85% of the votes, BS. This dude doesnt have a prayer of getting 51%
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
First off, the Republicans are still hammering out a replacement that will not screw everyone while bailing out Big Insurance that backed Ocare.

Second, The next person who bitches about the President's Twitter usage to get around the MSM to reach the American people needs to get a time out for being clueless.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:48:42 PM EDT
[#34]
It's going to a runoff. Democrat won't get 50%
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuckin LOL
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#36]
I was on the road today and heard Rush talking about this.  He said the media is just waiting for this guy to win so they can push the narrative that this is America rejecting Trump as a mistake and wishing they had put Hillary in office.  If he loses, they'll say no big deal, one seat doesn't make a difference.

I'm sure this one location in GA where the democrats, Californians, DC-ites, and the Soros Foundation shot their wad really gives us a snapshot of the entire country.    Rush is spot on here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's been going down steadily since 7pm.  Think I saw him at 75% earlier.
View Quote
The dems organized with mail in ballots, it will keep dropping, he aint getting 50%. But the never trumpers will have fun till then.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The republican party in Ga. has given us a democrat who ran as a republican and governed like a democrat for the last 4 elections . They gave us the largest tax increase in state history and are now on a toll road building spree . The republicans have failed the voters at the less government and lower taxes thing they used to run on .
View Quote
The Surrender Monkeys are not talking about Georgia in specifics, they are talking about the Republicans losing wholesale.

If the Republicans in GA are failing find new Republicans to replace them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Right now looking at the map they are showing Johnny winning areas Trump won 75-85% of the votes, BS. This dude doesnt have a prayer of getting 51%
View Quote
1% of the polls are reporting in, only worry when the number remains the same when 50% of the polls have reported in.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No shit. One election in GA looks like it will be close and the world must be fucking ending......
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's going to a runoff. Democrat won't get 50%
View Quote
This is reality, but the predictable knee jerk woe is me panic is still kind of funny to see.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Wasnt that where the voting machine stuff just got stolen too???

Think this is an accident,..,.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Fuckin LOL
View Quote
He is Weak Sauce Concern.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#46]
1) The snot-nosed little democrat is a swamp critter who interned for some leftist congressmen in DC

2) He doesn't even live in the district

3) Something like 95% of his funding has been from outside of his district.  Funny how democrats only complain about "big money" when a Republican is pulling it in

4) If this 30 year-old twerp is the best the democrats can do, then they are in really bad shape

5) Leftists are thrilled because a single poll had this clown at 45% or so.  They think they will get 50%.  I will be surprised if he tops 40%

6) If he wins (unlikely), this will be all you hear about for the next 6 months from the MSM.  If he loses, they will drop it like a hot potato and move onto the next congressional open race
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
It looked like there are 5 dem candidates..

11 reps and 2 independents, but still, 5 dems.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Um, it's a runoff election.  There are 18 candidates, including 11 Republicans.  Massive vote-splitting going on.

But unless a Democrat candidate wins a majority there will be another election in a few weeks between the top two candidates, most likely the top Democrat and the top Republican.

It's amazing that some people here still believe the Media, after all we've been through this past year.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#50]
He openly admits he doesn't live in the district. How can he even run for the office?

Someone enlighten me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top