Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 8:59:27 AM EDT
hey guys try this-- got to www.google.com and type in your area code and phone number with all dashes(222-222-2222),,and if your number is not priviate it will come  up with your name and give a map to your house
chunky
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
It's no big deal.
When our names were all in the phonebook, the same info was available.
It's just that now that they're in a data base, the computers have the ability to rearrange the process.
There's always been private numbers.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Try this.

Go into your phone book and look up in "Kevin Ackelsy" or "Bridgett Todleman". when you see their address, look it up on the map in the fron of your phone book. Then trace a line from that back to your house.

Same thing.

-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#3]
[idiot mode]Cool!  Now I can find out where all those people live that they always call in the movies!  You know, the ones who's phone numbers always start with 555 [/idiot mode]

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Shit, once I typed in my name and did a search for image and sure as shit, there was my picture!  Freaky shit someone out there put my picture on the internet and made a website with it on there.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#6]
mine ain't there [:P]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Shit, once I typed in my name and did a search for image and sure as shit, there was my picture!  Freaky shit someone out there put my picture on the internet and made a website with it on there.
View Quote

Weird.  When I type in your name, I get sites for radar guns, chronographs, and speed shops...

DrMark
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Mine comes up with someone else's name and address, and I've had this number for over 6 months.  Oh, well.  I ain't complaining.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#9]
And if they didn't have your number before you typed it in, they have it now!

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#10]
nothing came back with my number...shocker....

however ....a search on my name.....good grief.....nothing on me...but oh man the entries....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top