Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2002 10:26:46 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,47755,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#1]
And yet some people here expect that Congressmen and Senators arent going to look at what has passed in their home states in the last ten years and vote exactly the same as they did in 94?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#2]
The National Rife Association and Gun Owners of America, both organizations that support individuals carrying concealed weapons, are aiming squarely at laws in more than half the states.
View Quote

If they are aiming at laws in my state they are missing every shot.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If they are aiming at laws in my state they are missing every shot.
View Quote

Yeah.. you're in a bad way. Kalifornia's gonna be the toughest nut to crack, as far as gun laws go.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
They didn't need to do anything here in Washington.  The main gun-rights coordinator here recently told me that all gun bills (anti as well as pro) submitted to the Legislature were killed this year -- by the DEMOCRATS, because they were afraid of a backlash if they pushed any gun control issues.

Even Washington State CeaseFire has shut the f*ck up -- they'd put out a bunch of crap about how, if the Leg didn't pass a "no more gunshow loophole" bill, they were going to make it an Initiative, but they haven't said a word about doing it now because they know it'd hurt their masters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top