Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/7/2002 12:10:04 PM EST
Does anybody know if we are still allowed to ship/receive pre-ban configured GI JOE and/or Ultimate Soldier Weapons?? I have several of these which I purchased AFTER the ban-the CAR's even have adjustable stocks, and the Ultimate Soldier AK Weapons Set has a Krink and a 74 with folding stocks!!! And, the mags detach!!!! Also, I think the M-9 pistol has a 15 round mag Oh-also, one of the GI JOE's I bought FOR MY SON has an M-9 Bayonet that attaches to an M-4-legal or not???
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 12:13:22 PM EST
Oh-and one more thing-do you guys think the newer GI JOE weapons are more reliable than the Vietnam-era AR's??? Did Hasbro chrome-line the bores?? I cannot tell from looking at the end of the plastic barrel?? Also, none of my GI JOE or Ultimate Soldier rifle Mags has green followers!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 12:16:29 PM EST
BAN G.I.Joe.....for the children[8D]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:22:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP: BAN G.I.Joe.....for the children[8D]
View Quote
I agree, I was a GI Joe kid and look at me now![(:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:12:44 PM EST
Well I'm pretty sure that if you go to the B.T.A.T.F (Bureau of Toy Alcohol, Toy Tobacco and Toy Firearms) by the end of September and register all pre-ban GI Joe and Ultimate soldier weapons that they will give them grandfather status. But you will have to give them the serial numbers which you will have to use a microscope to read off the plastic guns.
Top Top