Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2002 3:03:09 PM EDT
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! Thanks to NE's come from behind victory, the Jets had something to play for against GB. And boy did they play, slaughtering the Pack. GB just pulled Favre to rest him, conceding the Game to the Jets. Now its 42-10. Wow. 6TD's in 6 possessions. The Eagles may have lost, but at least they didn't get blown out, not in any of their games.

With GB's loss, the Eagles will get homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, because the Eagles have a better NFC record(11-1 vs 9-3). If Tampa Bay wins tonight, GB will drop to the #3 seed(because TB beat GB), not even getting a bye.

The road to San Diego goes through the Vet. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Being a major JETS fan, I hope this doesn't becom a "trap" game because they're playing the COLTS who many believe to be the weakest team in the playoffs....
View Quote

Doesn't look like that will happen. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Falcons over GB
View Quote

You called that one. With a minute to go in the 1st half, its 21-0 Falcons with the Falcons threatening another touchdown, after stopping GB at the 2. Damn!

Well, the Eagles better be ready for the Falcons. If the Falcons can go to Lambo and beat the Packers, I worry about them coming to the Vet. Of course, the Packers have been off lately. And the game isn't over, not by a long shot.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I sure hope the Packers make a game out of this.
If they don't, they don't deserve to go anywhere.

-Jared
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top