Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2015 11:15:53 PM EDT

I have about 6 months left on a 2 year Sprint contact.  I have been having issues with my Galaxy S4.

1) No sim card error on the phone.  They replaced SIM
2) 1 day later error comes back and they replace the reader
3)  Error comes back so they order a refurb phone.
4) Two days later the screen goes out on the refurb.  Sprint repair facility replaces the screen with a purple one.  :(
5)  One week later the no SIM error comes back.  They replaced the SIM and reader.
6)  4 hours later I spent 2 hours on the phone with Sprint.  
7)  Error came back less than an hour later.

They keep pushing me to do an upgrade but that will make my bill go up since they do leases now.   That pisses me off because I paid for the insurance.  Any tips on how to get Sprint to make it right?  I'm so irritated that I'm ready to eat the ETF and get a line on another carrier.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
One word dude - iPhone.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One word dude - iPhone.
View Quote

Snicker.

Why didnt you just get the parts off ebay and fix it yourself?  Had the sim error changed the reader took 10min and 10 bucks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:46:42 PM EDT
[#3]

The Sprint service techs must have shit parts because they have done it twice and the error didn't go away.   I kept the insurance because I am rough on my phones but if they can't fix issues then it's a waste.

Quoted:

Snicker.

Why didnt you just get the parts off ebay and fix it yourself?  Had the sim error changed the reader took 10min and 10 bucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One word dude - iPhone.

Snicker.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top