Posted: 12/29/2001 3:06:04 PM EDT
www.interglobal.org/weblog/archives/00000345.htm
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.interglobal.org/weblog/archives/00000345.htm[/url]

Hey......that's pretty damn funny!
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never heard of the des moines daily dispatch.  The Paper in des moines is the register.  maybe it is a little piss ant piece of trash but I think there is some flaws with the story
john
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
John... I think it's a satire.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have never heard of the des moines daily dispatch.  The Paper in des moines is the register.  maybe it is a little piss ant piece of trash but I think there is some flaws with the story
john
View Quote

What is with you people lately?[%|]
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny because it's true.  It's like trying to sabotage any American war effort is now the media's solemn duty.  I hate the press.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
sorry,
john

i missed the joke
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 8:27:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#8]
For some, though, perhaps death would be kinder. One man, by the name of Robert, had to have so many false assumptions, invalid premises, and logical fallacies removed that there was little left. They couldn't excise the last vestiges of self loathing--to do so would have left him with nothing at all. Now, he just wanders the halls with a bandage on his head, like a post-post-modernist zombie. As he staggers along, he mutters under his breath, "I'm a Western oppressor. Beat me...stone me. Ooooohhhh, I'm such a naughty little tool of the phallocentric oligarchy. Spank me...spank me until my tender little bum is a rosy red..."
View Quote
OMFG.  LOL [:D] [spank]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top