Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2009 2:45:55 PM EDT
I just went outside to finish testing one of my new(used) 22 rifles.

When i came back in my little girl who just turned 5 last month says "Daddy why you always practicing your gun instincts"

I just thought you ladies might get a kick out of it.

I'm confident this one is going to grow up to be a shooter she can't be tricked she knows which guns are hers

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job, Dad. Does she already have an eye for the pink guns on the shelves like mine?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#2]
No offense but she says "those are to girly"
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No offense taken. Don't like it myself.
I figure if it keeps her interest that's all that matters. Even if it does make me cringe.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense taken. Don't like it myself.
I figure if it keeps her interest that's all that matters. Even if it does make me cringe.

My hubby wants a little girl so he can build her a pink AR with a Barbie picture on it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be his little girl for a pink AR.

Granted...........I'm an adult male, but if there's a free AR in it for me, I'll give it a go.

Can I paint it once it's mine??
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

When i came back in my little girl who just turned 5 last month says "Daddy why you always practicing your gun instincts"

I'm confident this one is going to grow up to be a shooter she can't be tricked she knows which guns are hers

LOL - kids phrase things in such unusual ways...  tell her it's because your ninja skills aren't as good as hers, so you've got to practice something so you can defend yourself against the zombies...  

and happy belated birthday to the Little NinjaDonk.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL - kids phrase things in such unusual ways...  tell her it's because your ninja skills aren't as good as hers, so you've got to practice something so you can defend yourself against the zombies...  

and happy belated birthday to the Little NinjaDonk.  

The NinjaDonk was in full swing this morning at 7am while i was trying to pour a cup of coffee she IMT's(individual movement technique for the non military folks) up on me and kidney punches me

and screams "it's a challenge you ready to tussle it up"

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The NinjaDonk was in full swing this morning at 7am while i was trying to pour a cup of coffee she IMT's(individual movement technique for the non military folks) up on me and kidney punches me
and screams "it's a challenge you ready to tussle it up"

she cracks me up...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top