Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2010 9:40:38 AM EDT
Yesterday my fiancee picked up one of my pistols that was on the coffee table and moved it to the kitchen table and I told her "hey, you did'nt check if that was loaded when you picked it up"

she said "Of course it's loaded, why would you carry a gun around that is'nt loaded?"

Man I'm glad I'm marrying her.

T
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Shouldn't you always treat it as if it's loaded?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

unless it isn't loaded.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#3]
i'd rather unload one, than load one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

unless it isn't loaded.

If you need it loaded, it's always unloaded.

Wait, what?

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:50:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

yea and it was in a holster, was just giving her a bad time and she fired back with great logic.

T
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'd rather put a load in a loaded one.

Wait, are we talking about women or guns?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd rather put a load in a loaded one.
Wait, are we talking about women or guns?

Yes.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:12:34 AM EDT
[#8]
walking with my wife and kids to the beach in Ocean City. MD.  We pass these two bike cops arresting a younger black male for something, and he is yelling at the top of his lungs that the bike cop is racist.  And he yells," you are not allowed to touch me, stop touching me."  So, his dumb white friend comes walking across the street saying he is going to come get him.  The second bike cop orders the young man to go back across the street.  Orders him to stop or he will be arrested.  The 2nd idiot just keeps coming across the street saying he needs to get his friend.  THe second cop grabs the wrist of idiot #2 when he is close enough and bends it around behind him.  Idiot #2, does a nice spin move and takes off running.  The cop gives chase but gives up pretty quickly and calls it in.  This is in the span of 15-20 sec as we walk past.  Wife leans over to me and says, "that is why I am glad you carry."  I love her, she gets it.  I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't have a permit for MD.

Went with the wife to one of our kids school functions.  We pull up and before getting out I put my CCW in the glove box and lock it.  She looks at me strange and says, "why are you taking it off?"  I tell her it is illegal to carry on school grounds.  She says, "well that is retarded, that is where all the shootings are happening."  She gets it
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Our basset hound was being a pain in the ass one morning, wanting to go in and out over and over.  I was walking by her office when I heard her say "why don't you just lay there and be a dog?!?!" Cracked me up.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#10]
"I just want to suck your dick for awhile."
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#11]
This girl I used to hang out with explained to me that most women don't know what they want and by the time they do they have changed their mind.

Gotta love the self aware ones.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Funny:  "Hey, I was gonna suck that!"  (she thought I'd just put lube all over my dong)

Smart:  Um...  Sorry, I got nothin.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#14]
I routinely hear, "Yeah, well I hope you die."

It always brings a smile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top