Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2001 3:50:48 PM EDT
I thought that this was amusing!

Overload or Error
Please try the link you just clicked again in a few minutes. If you get it repeatedly, EMAIL us. If this is your "Favorites" or "Bookmark" link, try clicking here to go to the homepage.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent events it seems that all the liberals who didn't need a gun now do, and they are hammering GunsAmerica along with everyone else who suddenly found the money to upgrade. Sellers have also slowed payment to us because it is of course voluntary and times have gotten difficult for many, so there is no way we can keep up with upgrading equipment. Try mornings and afternoons before 6EDT. And may G-d PLEASE Bless America.
Thanks. -mgmt
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Suddenly after being the "psycho gun nut" at work for almost two years, I am all of a sudden one very popular boy. What's up wid dat?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Suddenly after being the "psycho gun nut" at work for almost two years, I am all of a sudden one very popular boy. What's up wid dat?
View Quote

Don't worry, tc, you're still a psycho gun nut to us! [;)]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]
[
Don't worry, tc, you're still a psycho gun nut to us! [;)][/quote]

Thanks Bubba!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a guy here at work last night say that if poop hits the fan he's coming over to my place because I have all the full auto guns.  Funny thing is, I dont have full auto guns nor have I ever claimed to.  I was sure to set him straight.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Hehehe... I've had 4 people so far ask if I had anything to sell. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 11:17:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't wait until i see the faces of my anti-guns co-workers when i unload my case of ammo off the UPS truck. [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top