Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/11/2002 2:39:29 PM EDT
Went shooting last week at the range with a friend. This guy is always giving me shit about buying cheap C&R guns. He was shooting a Rock Island, Colt and a Glock 45 he had. His groups were about 4". Comes over and takes a look at the Molina 45 I just got. Century Arms had a 2 for $300 deal. This gun has no blueing, is dented and scratch. Well, it looks like a $150 gun. Friend loads it up to try it. The whole time bad mouthing it. First 5 shoots group in the black with in 2". Loads up another mag, 3" group. I start laughing. Asking if he want to trade for any of the ones he has. As for me I could only get 4" groups out of it. Somehow this pistol just worked for him.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:51:12 PM EDT
I was shooting my $500 ($325 US) Norinco CQ311 (M16A1) next to a couple of guys with DPMS M4 flat tops with Elcan scopes ($2300.00.) My groups were half their size. They couldn’t believe it. Neither could I. I though it was that my shooting was better than theirs but when one of them tried my gun their groups were smaller as well.
Top Top