Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 6:03:52 PM EDT
This mornign on the way to work i stopped in the local convience store for the morning paper and looow and behold there is a kerry nut in front of me.
She is on her morning rant of how she was denided her voting rights and was intimadated by the evil republicans.
She went on to describe to everyone in the store of how she went to early vote and was told she would have to either remove her shirt or turn it inside out before she could enter the polling place. Someone asked what was on the shirt and she said a W with a red circle with a line through the W. She then went on about how she hates Bush(I praying for some to gag her about nowand besides she looked like bigfoots little sister so you can probly get the picture of her without the shirt).
She happened,about this time, to notice the smirk on my face and said" I suppose your a Bush support"(implied a**hole at the end)
I replied politely"Yes mam I voted for him Monday."(store manager getting very nervous about  the woman about now)
She then goes on tirade about how she was "forced" to change her shirt.
I replied " It the law mam in a polling place wearing anything that promotes or denagrates a candidate is called electionering and is against federal law."
She then says" Well I don't beleive you it's the EVIL Bush. I think you are full of sh*t."
I then reply" Mam, I worked as election judge for 12 years and know the law. I have had people arrested for what you did and for refusing to obey the law at the poll. As an election judge I'm resposable to see a fair and nuetral place to vote is provided. It is people like you who give the process a bad name and if I had seen you there I would have called the cops!" (a**hole not only implied but very spelled out in tone, people in the store are now laughing. manager relaxing)
She then goes on how her car was ticketed for having a bumper stick that said"noBU**SH*t" on it and waves the ticket for everyone to see until someone notices it's for illegaly parking at the polling place. She had parked in a no parking zone. People noew are rolling on the floor laugh and she leaves verrrrrryyyy angry.

There is a loon every bunch.

GO BUSH

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
W '04

Because crazy people vote for Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#2]
All this talk of "disenfranchised voters" is disturbing, to say the least!

I think we need to make sure that every Democrat that wants to vote for Jean-Francois Kerry should be allowed off of work on Wednesday, November 3rd to do just that.  

See, gun owners care too!  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
W '04

+1
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah!  Well, I got a ticket for my "Pave the Whales" bumpersticker!  Then again, it could be because I tried to pave the police chief for my parking spot too...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#5]
+4 more years
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I do have standards and I want to protect my reputation, therefore I will not request posted pictures of her stuffed pooper.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#7]
You did say "pVVn3d!!!!!!!111111" (or at least "OWNED!") as you were leaving, right?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
W '04

Amen!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Ya'll are lucky.
After seeing her at 6am I'm scard for life. Good bye cruel world. OOOOOOHHHHHHBUSH 04
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I love the RevRund jAckson and his 1 million disenfranchised black voters (keeping in mind that it was first 150,000 then 500,000 then finally 1 million)

He talks all this crap and then when the government gives him a chance to prove his point, he brings three people to testify in front of Congress so they could tell the world about how "Whitey" kept them from exercising their franchise.

Take a guess as to what was the one thing the three people all had in common.

They were all able to vote...

Dumb ass racial whore

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
jeu.frcd.freesurf.fr/jpg/14s05i03.jpg

My father is going to spin in his grave!
Your father is alive.
This will kill him!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Millions  are not permited to vote, this is true, but they are convicted murderers and rape commiting felons, amongst other things that will land you in prison as a convicted felon.

The only people they should be permited to vote for is Mr./Mrs. cell block of the year.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#16]
If she wasn't such a DUMBASS, she would realize very few of states Polling places allow political advertisement in the polling area!!!!

Two suggestions for the stupid bitch:

1. Read the damn rules paper sthey post outside the poling place, there is a reason they put them there!(She probably couldn't read them anyway on second thought as they are not published in Ebonics!)

2. Being told to turn your politcal statement inside out is not Voter Intimidation it's making sure the rules are followed, You ain't special!!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:23:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Twenty senteces should have at least two or more commas,maybe even a space bar!!!

This

Bob
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:16:17 AM EDT
[#18]
+ 2

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:28:38 AM EDT
[#19]
they're (lieberals) angry and don't know why.  somone got them all fired up over something which has already been forgotten.  they truely are 'sheeple'!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top