Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2005 1:39:18 PM EDT
Back my last year in the Corps our (wing ground control) unit wanted a motto or chant for the enlisted guys who staffed the control centers. It was totally gay, and I think the OIC of the section, the "DASC-O", was at an army base and heard that 'all the way' and 'tankers tread through' stuff.

Anyway, we thought the idea sucked so I wrote a little saying based loosely on the Roman Legion Oath:

"Our lives for the DASC-O,
We do our duty,
We are prepared,
We are ready,
All glory to our commander!"

We typed it up and the enlisted all said it at the next formation. That was the end of that.

Then when my guard unit got called up for a year the army guys were pissed that we were there (this was 96) so as part of their effort to fuck with us they ordered us to march back and forth to some classes we took for a week when we first got to germany, on german policing and army race relations.

We decided to call cadence. I didn't write it, but still love it:

"I'm in the army and I'm Gay,
I take it up the ass all day,
In the army and I'm Queer,
Love to take it in my rear."

"Love to take it in my rear,
With the butt plug and other gear,
Love to take it in my rear,
from an over weight queer."

There were other verses, but we didn't have to march around anymore after that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
"Rangers beat the gay"
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
bored EM's have been known to salute and sound off with "double tap her from behind sir!"

my favorite bumper sticker: "chicks dig scouts, they go deeper into the bush" on a red and white cav flash
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't go out with gorls anymore.
I live the life of danger.
I sit in a tre and play with myself.
Whee! I'm a Ranger.

Napalm Naplam I love you!
Sticks to women and children too!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
We waste more time before 9:00 than most people do all day!

Be all they will let you be!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
You're in the Marines and you're making fun of the Army being gay?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
We waste more time before 9:00 than most people do all day!

Be all they will let you be!

LOL!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#7]
"If you ain't Cav, you ain't shit".

Why would you want to be shit?  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#8]
"Hurry up and wait"

Said this to my roomate after he came back from Ranger school....."Congrats now your a ranger qualified ranger."0Dark30
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#9]
"Time to spare? Call for Marine Air!"
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You're in the Marines and you're making fun of the Army being gay?

No, after my Marine service I entered national guard service in Michigan while attending college, and got forced into active duty for clinton's relection. The real army officers in germany hated us, and the fact that we had been called into their army, so they decided to fuck with us whenever they could.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#11]
The difference between infantrymen and cavalrymen is that cavalrymen get to die faster, for we ride into battle!

(Slogan of cavalry corps in Ireland)

NTM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top