Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 10:00:05 PM EDT
Treemydog trying out the new hydralics on his tank.

Treemydog getting a view of the local attractions.

Dizza scaring the witts out of his passenger.

And a valet parking job by yours truely....

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Now that is hilarious.  Someone needs to make a vid clip of that kind of stuff.  The music would have to be something by System of a Down.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#2]
We'll turn on battlefield recorder when we get a bit more practice and can coordinate our efforts better.

We had 5-6 people last night which helps but if we could get upwards of 10 people it would be even better.     It takes 5-6 people to get a good result out of the C4 charges, takes another person to be in the vehicle that's being blown up.     Then you need 1 or 2 other jackasses doing something crazy like flying a jet into the person blown up into the air killing them both.

Personally I want to try to get two cars to collide in mid air after running towards eachother and being blown skyward.

Also want to try some other maps like Kubra Dam where there are steeper hills for better jumps.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]
We were trying to get a Tank or AA vehicle blown up onto the rooftop of the wharehouse.

We finally got a AA vehicle blown up then onto the roof with C4 charges controlling the direction. But, the AA vehicle just rolled off the roof. The person onboard was in the secondary position to control their C4, instead of the drivers seat.

He might have been able to kepp it on the roof, if he was in the drivers seat. It was hilarious.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Not quite sure what these two were doing.. but this is what I saw when I joined the server...

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not quite sure what these two were doing.. but this is what I saw when I joined the server...

img373.imageshack.us/img373/9797/screen0099ew.jpg

im gonna think twice about playing BF2 with those guys

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

img373.imageshack.us/img373/9797/screen0099ew.jpg</a>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where can I buy this online and download? the demo was bitchin', but haven't seen it locally sold yet.

ETA: well I haven't been able to find it on the shelf anyway LOL.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:39:07 AM EDT
[#7]
might want to hold off buying the game.   their latest patch has upset ALOT of people.

mainly those who played it for a while, worked there tail off to get the unlocks.  now anyone who buys the game gets teh unlocks twice as fast.   its been rather frustrating
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
might want to hold off buying the game.   their latest patch has upset ALOT of people.

mainly those who played it for a while, worked there tail off to get the unlocks.  now anyone who buys the game gets teh unlocks twice as fast.   its been rather frustrating

having only played the demo, I still wanna play.

I can see where the people who have been playing might get mad at that , but it's still just a game ya'll

I wanna play WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#9]
So how did you get the F35 in the well deck and turn it around?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So how did you get the F35 in the well deck and turn it around?

Kharn

I am assuming they hovered it and turned it around, just like the heli's

-d
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Yep, we actually had 2 of them down there.   Redhorse flew one down as well and turned it around and then I came in with a 2nd one.

We kinda blew it all up on accident when I had 2 helicopters down there and flew a 3rd in to try and land it up there with the other helicopters.      It's really hard to get a 3rd helicopter on the top platform, if you turn around the tail rotor will smack into things and I haven't tried backing in doing a parallel helicopter park job....
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 7:46:25 AM EDT
[#12]
hey now you know soldiers get a little lonely out there. gerber was just payin homage to me thats all
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Had my webbing on too tight and couldn't bend down to pick up my sure fire..... yeah..... that's it......
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
hey now you know soldiers get a little lonely out there. gerber was just payin homage to me thats all

Picture proves that it wasn't me doing the funny bussiness.

Screen shows I was throwing down ammo for the Spec Ops guys. So, I was a Support guy.

The two guys playing with each other are Spec ops....
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I just realized how funny what I wrote was in consideration of what they were doing!
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img373.imageshack.us/img373/9797/screen0099ew.jpg</a>

I just realized how funny what I wrote was in consideration of what they were doing!

That was the deciding factor for posting it... everything points to .. well.. uhm.. un-soldier like conduct on the battlefield :)

-d
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top