Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/9/2002 7:41:01 PM EST
HE HE HE, saw this on Crappy Bob's board and thought I'd share it with you guys. Seems one of the guys over there had an interesting run in with a burglar. I'm sure he embellished a bit. [url]www.crappybobandnicbig.com/break_ins_at_nicbigs_trailer_par.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:47:25 PM EST
Oh this one is pretty funny too. [url]www.crappybobandnicbig.com/misc/fixthatcar.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:51:25 PM EST
Originally Posted By lordtrader: HE HE HE, saw this on Crappy Bob's board and thought I'd share it with you guys. Seems one of the guys over there had an interesting run in with a burglar. I'm sure he embellished a bit. [url]www.crappybobandnicbig.com/break_ins_at_nicbigs_trailer_par.htm[/url]
View Quote
So he basically went and kicked the hell out of a guy that was already in cuffs? Keving67
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:54:02 PM EST
Originally Posted By keving67:
Originally Posted By lordtrader: HE HE HE, saw this on Crappy Bob's board and thought I'd share it with you guys. Seems one of the guys over there had an interesting run in with a burglar. I'm sure he embellished a bit. [url]www.crappybobandnicbig.com/break_ins_at_nicbigs_trailer_par.htm[/url]
View Quote
So he basically went and kicked the hell out of a guy that was already in cuffs? Keving67
View Quote
Yeah I think he is aspiring to be an LAPD officer [:D] LOL
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:31:50 PM EST
Originally Posted By lordtrader:
Originally Posted By keving67:
View Quote
View Quote
Yeah I think he is aspiring to be an LAPD officer [:D] LOL
View Quote
LMAO Too old for LAPD though Keving67
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:41:11 PM EST
I deleted my "Does he think he is an Inglewood officer" joke, cause wasn't sure if it is too soon..... Scott [beer]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 11:30:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 11:37:48 PM EST by ColonelKlink]
Top Top