Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 3:04:46 PM EDT
Does anyone else visit this site? It seems to be down/gone
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:08:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure does look like it's gone.  Sites usually time out if the URL is good but the server is down.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be damned. I haven't been there since I found arfcom. Some of the people there were more paranoid than GD.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'll be damned. I haven't been there since I found arfcom. Some of the people there were more paranoid than GD.

What about me?  You're saying I'm paranoid?  Just because you can't see the black helicopters doesn't mean they aren't there.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some of the people there were more paranoid than GD.
What is GD?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of the people there were more paranoid than GD.
What is GD?

You're posting in it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I know they didn't care for Catholics
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:25:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know they didn't care for Catholics

Well do you blame them

.......KIDDING
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:34:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Members get this email:

The domain name frugalsquirrels.com is currently down which includes Frugal's Forum and Frugal's Store. The Frugal Forums team is investigating the reason for the problem and we appreciate your patience as we endeavor to resolve the matter.

For the time being you may access the forum by visiting http://216.92.99.185/vb/

We will keep you informed of our progress.

May the Lord richly Bless you,

John

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:44:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Meh. They got wacky several years back. I lurked there but have never returned.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:48:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Looks like they were tricked into transferring their domain name by the "Domain Registry of America" URGENT renewal scam.

I have met John from Frugals in person and he is a good generous and friendly person as far as I am concerned. If you have problems with people who choose to put God at the center of their lives you probably wouldn't like him though.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:55:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Frugal’s  Forums have been restored. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve the problem over the the last 24+ hours. You can now access the forums at http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/vb/index.php as usual. It may take a little while for the changes to take effect for all ISP's so try again if it does not work for you.

May the Lord richly bless you,

John

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Glad they're back up. Alot of tin foil over there but all in all good people
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top