Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2001 2:10:11 PM EDT
(I found this on glocktalk)
Folks, here's a link:

[url]http://www.frontsight.com/hnetoffer.htm[/url]

And may I recommend that anyone who can spend $100 on a cert go take a class (rifle, pistol, or shotgun).  

If you haven't ever been to gun school, here's an awesome chance.  Buy a couple and give them as gifts to friends who might want to go.
If cost was an issue, at this price you can't complain much about it...that's $50/day for a quality class at a decent gun school.  

Anyway, just FYI, and I hope to see bunches of y'all there.  
No, I'm not connected to FS other than having taken the Free SMG class.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I might have to take that offer.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmmmmmmm....I might need to go check that out.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm interested...
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone taken the basic 2 day handgun coarse? Is it worth $100?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably, they usually want $500 for a 2 day don't they?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 12:59:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Umm.

It's a good price.  In fact, it's a fantastically great price.  Frankly, it makes me nervous.

Anyone know how their finances are?  I remember reading that they'd foreclosed on a few peoples' properties recently, and when I was there they mentioned some major project delays (expensive and time-consuming) due to their first building contractor screwing up royally.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
(I found this on glocktalk)
Folks, here's a link:

[url]http://www.frontsight.com/hnetoffer.htm[/url]

And may I recommend that anyone who can spend $100 on a cert go take a class (rifle, pistol, or shotgun).  

If you haven't ever been to gun school, here's an awesome chance.  Buy a couple and give them as gifts to friends who might want to go.
If cost was an issue, at this price you can't complain much about it...that's $50/day for a quality class at a decent gun school.  

Anyway, just FYI, and I hope to see bunches of y'all there.  
No, I'm not connected to FS other than having taken the Free SMG class.  
View Quote

Has anyone loaded up on these?  I might have some customers...

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Umm.

It's a good price.  In fact, it's a fantastically great price.  Frankly, it makes me nervous.

Anyone know how their finances are?  I remember reading that they'd foreclosed on a few peoples' properties recently, and when I was there they mentioned some major project delays (expensive and time-consuming) due to their first building contractor screwing up royally.
View Quote

I was thinking the exact same thing. I haven't had a chance to make it out there for any classes yet and I'd hate for them to close up shop before I get a chance to.

$100 is really cheap for a class anywhere. I'm still amazed that their free subgun class is still going on.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmmnn....I'm going to Blackwater at the end of March for 5 days - $1070

Frontsite for 2 days - $100

HOLY CRAP THAT'S A BARGAIN!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I get this:

The page or file you attempted to access is non-existent, or has been moved

Please contact Front Sight and notify them of this problem

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#12]
[url]http://www.frontsight.com/home.html[/url]
This site is up, but I got the same message on the promotional page linked above.

I took a four-day rifle class that a member gave me as a gift last fall, it rocked.  Highly recommended.  Go and enjoy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Do you have to listen to a development sales pitch when you're there or on the phone?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:39:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Short answer is yes.  Ignatius is a master salesman.  He stands at the front of the room with one of those wrap-around microphone rigs like the guy at the county fair and has a spiel down pat.

But it's not high pressure or anything, and most of what he said was interesting.  I got out of there without buying anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top