Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2012 7:36:29 PM EDT
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/highschool/02/16/piggyback.bandit.ap/index.html?sct=hp_t2_a20&eref=sihp

HELENA, Mont. (AP) –– The stocky man showed up in a basketball uniform for a game at Century High School in North Dakota. Players and coaches assumed he was a fan who had come with another team, so nobody objected when he began to pitch in around the bench.
"He helped lay out uniforms, got water. He even gave a couple of kids shoulder massages. Creepy stuff like that," said Jim Haussler, activities director for the Bismarck Public School District.
After the game was over, the man joined the winning team on the court and asked if he could get a piggyback ride. One bemused player gave it to him.

"He was jumping on players' backs after they showered and came out of the locker room," Colbrese said.

Link Posted: 2/16/2012 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#1]
We had problems with that guy doing the exact thing in my City a few years ago.   Statewide LE alerts went out on him.  He was going to colleges and high schools doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We had problems with that guy doing the exact thing in my City a few years ago.   Statewide LE alerts went out on him.  He was going to colleges and high schools doing the same thing.

I am surprised someone's dad didn't kick the shit out of him.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top