Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2002 11:30:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#1]
That was pretty quick. Has our little troll be banned yet?
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#5]
He responded to me and ask if i would post for him. here are his 1st replies. I was waiting for his relpy. 82 you beat me to him

[b]MR kelly has a web site for his high school class in go old Calif. I suspect one of his students trolling for a class project.
e-mail sent

Hello Mr Kelly
I have traced a GIF of a burning America flag that was posted on a web site, It appears a student may be playing a prank.
Trolling for attention or for some other reason. I just thought you may like to know. The Log on name may give you a clue
as to the author. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=145886 .

I think your Web page is outstanding and I thank you for your public service. Teaching can be a thankless profession at times.

Good luck

WOW he got back quick

Dear Mr Hulehan,
I have nothing to do with this argument. I don't know who posted that comment. I looked for the log on name among my emails, but I don't know who it is. If I were to join this argument, I would have joined it in a civil manner without casting aspersions or using foul language. Thank you for your kind words about my web site although it is hopelessly out of date and now taken off the web. I don't know how it got up there.
Good luck to you too.
Robert Kelly [/b]

He thought I left for the weekend, Damm I step away from the computer to do a little work.

> Mr Kelly
> The people posting to that web site know a GIF can be post to and from
> anywhere on the internet with out the permission of the owner.
> I know of no one thinks that you posted the offending message. I made it
> clear I thought it was a student playing a prank.
>
> You can sign on to the board, www.ar15.com this would take a only few
> minutes and then you could post at will.
>  I would be more than happy to post a reply from you to save time. If you
> would like E-mail me the text I will post it for you.
>
> John

Here is his relpy nice guy
[b]
Mr Hulehan,
   Thank you for your help in this matter.  I really appreciate your
unsolicitated efforts.  They've made a hard day much easier.

Thanks again,

Robert Kelly[/b]

Link Posted: 9/27/2002 11:52:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Reply to Mr. Kelly
Sir, I thank you for your words on the misuse of your images and I appreciate you taking time out to clear up any confusion. I, joyfully, refuse your apology. For by your words and actions and especially your well-stated respect for your students, I do not believe that you owe me or us any apology. Thank you for your work and I extend a personal invitation for you to join us here at your leisure. Your students are also welcome and I hope they realize how lucky they are to have a REAL teacher.
Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, that's me, I was SUPPOSED to leave earlier, but goddamn it, I'm still here!

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=145925&w=myTopicPop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top