Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2002 9:51:02 AM EDT
[b]Everyone:

I highly recommend that you get to the newsstand next week and pick up a copy of the February issue of Soldier of Fortune magazine.  

There will be an article in that issue about the border county crime wave and a brief "teaser" about Ranch Rescue.  

There will be a two-part article about our October mission, Operation Hawk, in the March and April issues of SOF magazine.  We expect to do some big-time recruiting in the first three months of 2003.

Many thanks!

--Jack

Jack Foote
National Spokesman and Texas Coordinator
Ranch Rescue -- [url]http://www.ranchrescue.com[/url]

"The sacred rights of property are to be guarded at every point.  I call them sacred, because, if they are unprotected, all other rights become worthless or visionary.  What is personal liberty, if it does not draw after it the right to enjoy the fruits of our own industry?  What is political liberty, if it imparts only perpetual poverty to us and all our posterity?  What is the privilege of a vote, if the majority of the hour may sweep away the earnings of our whole lives, to gratify the rapacity of the indolent, the cunning, or the profligate, who are borne into power upon the tide of a temporary popularity?"

-- Judge Joseph Story, 1852[/b]

I encourage everyone to read the article in SOF , also click the link above, and donate/join Ranch Rescue......
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:10:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Ill buy it.
It sholud be hittingthe stand in early january correct? or is it out now?

Ive contacted the Oregon Chaper but currently due to the Coordinators personal life Im waiting to hear whats planned for 03' in ths state then ill decide weather or not to join in
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I encourage everyone to join Ranch Rescue. We are starting to get the message but have far to go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Not having to worry about intruders or trespassers on one's property would be the ideal. However, if one had protect what was his, he should do it with gusto and vengeance.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I would love to help out, but im up north. Could somebody please go for me. [%(]
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]IBTII[b]

(In before the international incident!)

Yikes, this thing sounds like a spook fest.  I wouldn't go unless you want your photo on some government dossier.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
 I wouldn't go unless you want your photo on some government dossier.  
View Quote

Yeah a little too late for that Jojo.

Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:52:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I would have no problem with protecting life, liberty, and property with force. Government dossiers or not.

Chances are I am already on one or two anyway, with my background.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like a fun way to spend a week of vacation time next spring..I wonder if they'd take gun toting disabled guys ????
Sorta like those American Jewish guys volunteering for temp service with IDF.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sorta like those American Jewish guys volunteering for temp service with IDF.
View Quote

This really true? Hahaha... I'm certainly not surprised and just proves my point (in another thread).
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#10]
First, I want to say that I totally appreciate what Ranch Rescue is doing.

[tinfoil hat mode on]

But, let's say that Ranch Rescue, with all of it's current media thrashings is declared to be an illegal "vigilante terrorist cell" in the near future.

Will the JBTs come knocking at my door because I funded them through a small donation?

[/tinfoil hat mode off]

I wish I were laughing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 12:35:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would love to help out, but im up north. Could somebody please go for me. [%(]
View Quote

Check out the site...I'm pretty sure they have a Wa. Chapt.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 2:03:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll pick SOF up at the friendly neighborhood Barnes & Nobles.  That and a watch magazine which will warrant a dirty look from the Tower Records looking freak.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 4:57:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[b]IBTII[b]

(In before the international incident!)

Yikes, this thing sounds like a spook fest.  I wouldn't go unless you want your photo on some government dossier.  
View Quote

If you are intimidated by the govt. that works for you, by all means DO stay home......
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 5:00:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
First, I want to say that I totally appreciate what Ranch Rescue is doing.

[tinfoil hat mode on]

But, let's say that Ranch Rescue, with all of it's current media thrashings is declared to be an illegal "vigilante terrorist cell" in the near future.

Will the JBTs come knocking at my door because I funded them through a small donation?

[/tinfoil hat mode off]

I wish I were laughing.
View Quote

The real question is, are you going to let that stop you?? If the answer is yes, then you are already a well broken slave......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top