Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2002 2:49:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 3:09:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 4:53:26 AM EDT
[#2]
A quote from one teacher states that she wished he would be a quite hero.  She hid in her locked office.  

The bitch shouldn't be criticizing somebody who probably saved some lives while she was cowering under her desk. Not that hiding was a bad thing for her.  She should just shut the hell up and be glad she lived.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I think we should get together and send this poor guy some supportive email for once .
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:03:52 AM EDT
[#4]
This like that law school shooting in West Virgina, where the perp was stopped by two students with guns and the press never mentioned it or gave them credit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:11:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I takes some balls to talk a killer into giving up a loaded firearm.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:29:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Huh? What? I don't understand that one bit.

Oh wait, yes I do. They hate him because his actions forced them to confront their own cowardice. That man has balls.

And the woman who wished he could have have been a 'quieter hero.' I don't often use this word, but what a stupid, stupid, stupid cunt.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:45:41 AM EDT
[#7]
They also hate him because he has a pair of big ones and is willing to take matters into his own hands. He isn't a cowering sheeple like all the others.

Sounds like the sheeple of Europe are ripe for another totalitarian take over.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#8]
And the award for big balls goes to  teacher Robert Heise.

He's one brave MOFO>   Or he was suicidal.
Screw the rest of the wussies.   I don't know how many of us would have tried what he did.  I would have popped a cap in the perp.  Too risky talking.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I hate him for committing obstruction of justice by preventing the police from performing their jobs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top