Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2002 4:30:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You are referring to, perhaps, Satanico Pandemonium (Salma Hayek)?

[img]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/ggordona/sh9.jpg[/img]

From the original Tarantino script:

(Razor Charlie behind the bar grabs the greasy microphone that he uses to announce dancers.)

RAZOR CHARLIE (announcer voice in Spanish)
And now for your viewing pleasure.
The Mistress of the Macabre. The
Epitome of Evil. The most sinister
woman to dance on the face of the
earth. Lowly dogs, get on your
knees, bow your heads and worship
at the feet of SANTANICO
PANDEMONIUM!

(The lights go down low. A light hits the stage. The opening notes of the Coaster's "Down in Mexico" fills
the room. The crowd hushes up.)

(And on the stage steps SANTANICO PANDEMONIUM.)

(This Mexican goddess is beautiful, but not the beauty that Stendhal described in "As the Promise of Happiness," but the beauty of the siren who lures men to their doom.)

(She dances to the raunchy music, not like she owned the stage, but like she owned the world.)

(And if the patrons of the Titty Twister are her world, the world is proud to be her possession.)

(All activity in the bar, save Santanico, stops. Even the Fuller/Gecko table falls under her spell. Especially Richard, Scott and Kate.
Seth knows this song and accompanies from the table with the guitar.)

(When the music builds to its explosive section. Santanico LEAPS from the stage, LANDING in the middle of the room.)

(She does an eyes-closed voodoo dance in perfect step with the beat. As the music continues to play, a very fucked-up looking
Chet Pussy walks in. He goes over to Razor Charlie and points at Seth's table, describing what happened.)

(As the last verse plays, Santanico, like a snake, comes up from the ground, on top of the Fuller/Gecko table.)

(Richard, Kate and Scott are enraptured.)

(Santanico scans the table, zeroing in on our boy Richard. She STANDS OVER him.)

(While moving her body to the music, she lifts up the whisky bottle from the table, and pours the whiskey down her leg.)

(She lifts up her foot, with the whiskey dripping from her toes, and sticks it in Richard's face.)

SANTANICO
(to Richard in Spanish)
[b]Drink up.[/b]

(Richie, mesmerized, sucks the whiskey off her toes. The CROWD GOES WILD. Santanico smiles, master of all she surveys.)

(Jacob and Scott are embarrassed. Kate, oddly enough, is turned on by the controlling power
this woman has over a man she's deathly feared.)

(Seth laughs out loud a Mexican "yi yi yiii" laugh, keeping the beat with his guitar.)

(Across the room, Razor Charlie, Chet by his side, motions over Big Emilio. He begins explaining with pointing what Seth and company did to Chet.)

(Richard continues to suck her toes.)

The song ends, Santanico extracts her foot from Richard's mouth. Steps off the table. Takes a drink of whiskey. Looks down at the seated Richard.)

(She GRABS the back of his hair, YANKS his head BACK. His mouth OPENS because she's hurting him. She LEANS her FACE OVER his like she's going to kiss him. Then let's the whiskey from her mouth fall into his. They
never touch. The crowd applauds. She lets go of Richard's hair. Except for Jacob and
Richard, both for their own reasons, the table applauds, none louder than Seth.)

Wow!

Eric The(SexyBeyondBelief!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you seen "Full Tilt Boogie"?  It's a documentary about the filming of From Dusk Till Dawn, by one of the crew.  I actually enjoyed that a lot more than the actual movie, and it was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope. I've read about it, but never have even seen it in the store.

I'll get it on your recommendation.

Eric The(Thanks!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
ahhh Dusk Till Dawn...do I smell an Oscar for screen play? hehehe
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got finished watching it for about the 10th time myself. Good movie.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:42:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Today we got a special on pu**y.

We got *** pu**y!

*** pu**y!

*** pu**y!

*** pu**y!

*** pu**y!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:17:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Yup, Selma Hayek's snake dance and Cheech Marin's (sp?) hawking of.....um.....goods, yea, that's it, goods makes a great laugh. The second one wasn't too bad but I haven't seen the third movie.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:32:25 AM EDT
[#9]
goddam...Eric...goddam...that was the best reading I've done on this website...ever
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:50:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top