Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/6/2005 9:04:42 AM EDT
from Neil Boortz

THE BRADY ANTI-GUN NUTS' FLORIDA CAMPAIGN

I've talked to you before about the efforts of the Brady anti-gun loons to frighten tourists who might be visiting Florida. Florida has a new law that allows people to use deadly force against someone who has broken into their home, and against someone whom they think might present a danger of physical harm or death on the streets. The anti-gun crowd, of course, wants to make people believe that gun-toting zealots will be roaming the streets just looking for someone to shoot, so they're putting up billboards and distributing brochures that warn tourists not to argue unnecessarily with the locals.

Our old friend and former CNN correspondent Don Farmer currently writes a column for the Naples Daily News. In his most recent column he suggests a leaflet that might be handed to people visiting The Sunshine State. it would read something like this:

Welcome to our relatively safe state.
Enjoy our beaches and bars, our retailers and restaurants.
Get some sun, have some fun and spend a ton.
We're peaceful folks and intend to make sure you are too.
We love our kids and our seniors. Don't mess with them.
Or anybody else for that matter.
Beware muggers and molesters, rapists, robbers and road ragers, baby snatchers and carjackers --- take your black hearts elsewhere.
We're not all armed in Florida but some of us are and you don't want to find out the hard way.

I like it. Let's crank up the presses.

- I like it too!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:26:57 AM EDT
We're the only 2 ARFCOM'rs that read Boortz
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:31:14 AM EDT
No, you are wrong. There is 1 more.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:35:17 AM EDT
I only read what gets posted to ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:35:44 AM EDT
One more.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:37:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thompsondd:

We're not all armed in Florida but some of us are and you don't want to find out the hard way.

What a fucking concept!

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:47:33 AM EDT
+1 (more)
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:02:15 AM EDT
w00t!
Top Top