Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 3:49:14 AM EDT
Fringe, one of my favorite TV shows, is being rerun on Tuesday evening,
11-20, at either 7 or 8PM, depending on your time zone, running until
1 or 2 AM, on the Science channel.

It looks like they are running the 2 hour series premier, and then 2 more episodes, back to back.

It sure would be nice if they re-run the entire series this way!

The show has gotten really complex now, but the earlier shows were more 'stand alone', and easier to follow.

As I've often said, I would much rather watch a re-run of a GOOD TV
show, than a new episode of a crappy show... which is almost ALL of the
TV shows running now.

But I haven't seen any of the Fringe series since they originally ran on Fox TV. I'm looking forward to it.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:13:13 AM EDT
[#1]
It is free to watch if you have amazon prime.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never heard of it until I saw the commercial last night. Gonna give it a look see.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Fringe was good until it got stupid. You can tell they had a COMPLETELY different direction for the show initially. None of the early episodes or even the first season make any sense in the context of the later seasons.

I freaking hate it when shows are made up by the seat of the writers pants. They need to plan this stuff out so its coherent and makes sense.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:22:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I was a big fan when it first came on,  lost interest thou, I think it just got too weird for me.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fringe was good until it got stupid. You can tell they had a COMPLETELY different direction for the show initially. None of the early episodes or even the first season make any sense in the context of the later seasons.

I freaking hate it when shows are made up by the seat of the writers pants. They need to plan this stuff out so its coherent and makes sense.

It got to the point where I couldn't make heads or tails of it when I missed an episode.  Shows like Fringe would do well to follow the formula that Justified does: wrap up the story in one season, and don't drag things out.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#6]
People seem to love this show. DVr set.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top