Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/1/2002 8:59:19 PM EDT
Son of a freaking (*$%$(! Farscape, IMHO the best sci-fi series ever, has been canceled! Just months after being named the best sci-fi program, they cancel it! And that keep that smelly turd that is Stargate SG1 on the air!! What a load of crappy-crap-cra!
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 9:15:44 PM EDT
Where did you hear that? Please link. I'm a big Farscape fan myself. Usually new Farscape episodes aren't shown until after January. Guess it's because they're filmed in Australia and have opposite seasons. You've got me worried now. I'm going to have to do some investigating. I like SG-1 too. It's cool that the Sci-fi channel is showing the series from the beginning since I didn't get to see the first few seasons. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 9:22:36 PM EDT
[url]http://www.scifi.com/farscape/faq/[/url] Sucks big time. I hope they're trying to get it picked up somewhere else - maybe FX network. Hell, if they got picked up as a showtime or hbo series, I'd spring for pay channels!
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 9:27:05 PM EDT
Farscape is a flagship show for The Jim Henson Company. We are proud of its achievements over the past four years, which have included international critical recognition, three Saturn Awards, and a recent Emmy nomination. As always, your show of support is a true inspiration for our company and has been integral to our success. Although SCI FI Channel has chosen not to pick up a fifth season, The Jim Henson Company is in active development on a new Farscape film, an anime project and is currently discussing syndication of this highly acclaimed series. We are eager to move forward with the Farscape creative team in developing new projects that will resonate with our overwhelmingly loyal fan base.
View Quote
[url]www.farscape.com/news/index.html[/url] All is not lost. I'm willing to bet it will go into syndication. If that's the case, we may see Farscape for many seasons to come. I've seen so many crappy shows go into syndication and last for years. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Top Top