Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/12/2013 10:45:26 AM EDT
I love a fresh can of Copenhagen wintergreen.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#1]
In before the anti-tobacco contingent shows up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't had any in a couple of months.  Bout time for a good can
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#3]
cope southern blend.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#4]
What a wad of flavor!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Ever go to the store to buy a log of your favorite dip and it's all gone? Ever wonder why? People like me. I clean out all the logs of wintergreen cope when they get a shipment in as they usually don't get them in on a weekly basis. I got 6 logs sitting in my freezer right now.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Pouches during the day, snuff at night.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#7]
For when you want a wad in your mouth.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Pouches are for pussies.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Fucking Wintergreen?  What are you a woman?  Real men dip snuff or long cut.  Flavored dip is for womens
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Pouches are for pussies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pouches are for pussies.

Yup pussies that eat snuff.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Ain't much better than a fresh can of Copenhagen long-cut. But due to me being a tight ass, I will only buy Red Seal and save two bucks a can
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:06:08 AM EDT
[#12]
I used to love Cope Wintergreen, but nowadays it makes me gag.  I like Cope Straight, or the Natural Extra Long Cut.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I've never had trouble with worms or long relationships.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

In before the anti-tobacco contingent shows up.
View Quote

Present, but knock your self out if you want...

I wish my father could be around to comment.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ever go to the store to buy a log of your favorite dip and it's all gone? Ever wonder why? People like me. I clean out all the logs of wintergreen cope when they get a shipment in as they usually don't get them in on a weekly basis. I got 6 logs sitting in my freezer right now.
View Quote

And you are bragging about this why?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Wintergreen?  Gay.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Pouches are like sucking a tit through a nightgown.

Got a fairly large amount of Copenhagen wintergreen long cut in my mouth as I type this.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:18:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What a wad of flavor!
View Quote

Subnet likes the the Gold top.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One time before I went to the field all the cope wintergreen was gone and all I could get was welfare bear. I vowed to never let that happen again.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#20]
I dipped Copenhagen Long cut. Quit cold turkey three years ago. I damn sure don't missing paying for it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Mo Betta!

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Skoal apple long cut (flame suit on) Quit 7 months ago. Still get cravings all the time.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Skoal apple long cut (flame suit on) Quit 7 months ago. Still get cravings all the time.
View Quote

At least it's not berry..... or shitrus.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:29:35 AM EDT
[#24]
My favorite thing about chewing tobacco is that as a non-user, I don't have to experience second-hand chew in the way I have to put up with second-hand smoke from other forms.

As long as I'm not paying for your healthcare or your addiction, chew yourself out!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

My favorite thing about chewing tobacco is that as a non-user, I don't have to experience second-hand chew in the way I have to put up with second-hand smoke from other forms.

As long as I'm not paying for your healthcare or your addiction, chew yourself out!
View Quote
Wait until somebody sets their Coke can next to yours...

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny story I ran into a brit and being as he never had seen dip in his life or knew about it he asked why I was spitting into a bottle. So I gave him some. He thought it was like gum so he took a pinch and put it in his mouth. Chewed it like gum and then vomited all over the place.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Funny story I ran into a brit and being as he never had seen dip in his life or knew about it he asked why I was spitting into a bottle. So I gave him some. He thought it was like gum so he took a pinch and put it in his mouth. Chewed it like gum and then vomited all over the place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I lol'd

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've never had trouble with worms or long relationships.
View Quote

Long Cut Straight, or on rare occasions when they are out of that, Mint Long Cut.  The Wintergreen flavoring makes me sick for some reason.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What a wad of flavor!

Drives those pretty girls wild.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#30]
I love the people who dip in the office all day but call me an alcoholic because I can't wait to get a beer after work. Herp derp
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I love the people who dip in the office all day but call me an alcoholic because I can't wait to get a beer after work. Herp derp
View Quote

Nothing wrong with grabbing a beer after work. In fact I love beer. I love German beer even more.

What I find full of hep derp is people who go tobacco is bad for you and then they go out binge drinking destroying their livers.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or tucks a spitter between the couch and the wall and forgets about it for a week or so in the summer. That smell never came out of the couch.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you drink it, your situational awareness failed.

Quoted:
Or tucks a spitter between the couch and the wall and forgets about it for a week or so in the summer. That smell never came out of the couch.

That wouldn't be MY problem.
There is now chewing in my house or car.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#34]
They need to come out with a flavor half way between regular long cut and wintergreen. I chew wintergreen, but it's to a little too sweet but the regular is just in need of something. A half and half can would be kick ass. Be like Cope with Titties.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sucks. I don't dip (unless I'm drunk and Pistol Pete is giving me some at Cola Warrior), but I definitely let my friends dip in my house or car. I like to be a good host.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:55:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
cope southern blend.  
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
They need to come out with a flavor half way between regular long cut and wintergreen. I chew wintergreen, but it's to a little too sweet but the regular is just in need of something. A half and half can would be kick ass. Be like Cope with Titties.
View Quote

Easy enough, buy 1 can of real Copenhagen long cut, and 1 can of girly wintergreen, take an empty can and mix yourself two cans of half n half.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Roommate.. it was his house too.  I don't mind the smell of a fresh can, but that spitter smell is burned into my memory.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nothing wrong with grabbing a beer after work. In fact I love beer. I love German beer even more.

What I find full of hep derp is people who go tobacco is bad for you and then they go out binge drinking destroying their livers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duh get both. Dip all day in the office, then go out and destroy your lungs and liver at the bar.

Can call it a quadfecta if you go home with a skeezer and catch an STD.

Body depleting DYNAMICS!

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Roommate.. it was his house too.  I don't mind the smell of a fresh can, but that spitter smell is burned into my memory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Different containers react to it differently as well.  Used to spit in iced tea bottles that were made from the same plastic as a milk jug...Holy fuck the stink was incredible.  Anymore, I find beer can to be the best no/low stink container.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep a water bottle in a cupholder in my truck.  I always have the cap on unless I am spitting into it.  Fine in the winter, but in the summer it gets real gross, real fast.  Sometimes I'll let it ferment for a few days before smelling the contents.  Bleagh.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was at a party and I gave my cousin's girlfriend some Skoal Mint pouches (that's what I started dipping). She said she liked it and she didn't puke so I had her try some skoal mint long cut. After about 30 seconds she puked up the most vile mix of vodka and cranberry mixed with some kind of cheese she had for dinner. I had to throw out that pair of shoes. My cousin still motherfucks me whenever I talk about it. He had to steam clean the carpet.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That sucks. I don't dip (unless I'm drunk and Pistol Pete is giving me some at Cola Warrior), but I definitely let my friends dip in my house or car. I like to be a good host.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I tolerate lots of things, but I've got a few easy, simple rules.

No chew or smoking in the car.  No eating if you're going to make a mess, no drinking if there's no lid, and if you're gonna roll your window down and start shooting at something from my passenger seat please be sure to eject your hot brass outside the vehicle!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#44]
I used to be all about some Skoal mint or Skoal straight. Quit cold turkey a few years ago, then started smoking
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was done to me by one of my older brother's friends when I was very young.  Just the smell of chewing tobacco makes me gag to this day.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#46]
I've chewed everything on the shelf, and Copenhagen was my least favorite. I hate the cut of it. I chewed Grizzly Mint due to budgetary concerns in college, but stuck with it because of the cut. It's so packable.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fucking Wintergreen?  What are you a woman?  Real men dip snuff or long cut.  Flavored dip is for womens
View Quote

women and children.  I used wintergreen when I was a young-in.  I worked up to leaf and regular cope.

I chewed for several years, but the nicotine really started to fuck me up.   I quit cold turkey........or wild turkey.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Copenhagen Snuff is dip.

Snuff you dip... chewing tobacco you chew.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't believe they made cope wintergreen 17+ years ago...last time I had any.
The flavored stuff was Skoll and Happy Days (IIRC)....
Of course other stuff was out there but, don't remember.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top