Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/6/2002 6:00:41 PM EDT
 First off I would like to say you guys are the best, simple as that.
(Except for the people who suck, they suck)
             I love this site.
The amount of information and advice available here is staggering, and my life felt empty the past weekend not being able to read it...
As sad as that sounds it is true.

I have been considering joining the Freemasons, does anybody have any reasons as to why I should or should not?

I have no idea why I want to, I just have been considering it, it might be cool.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Not if you think you are going to benefit in some way other than the stated ideals. Do your religious convictions come into conflict with any aspect of freemasonry? Also, don't believe everything you read or see in the movies. I think that the age demographic of masons is also getting older.

Perhaps Hiram Ranger will sound off :)
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
it's not like the NRA, you can't just join.  you should be asked or invited.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#3]
jrj397, I'm going to become a Mason this year. I'll be the 5th generation in my family to be a Mason since we came to this country in the 1880's. It has its benefits. Its one of a few brotherhoods you can belong to in this day and age where morals and true friendship are of the utmost importance. You'd be surprized how many men belong to it and anywhere you go in this nation a brother Mason will be there to help in your time of need. If you are a moral God fearing man I'd join. I'm really looking forward to it. CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I am just not sure of this FreeMason thing either.  My father in law was a member, as was my brother in law.  One one hand, I have met several low-life types who *are* masons.  I have a somewhat negative intuitive feeling about it.  For some reason, I feel that there is a dark, underlying negative aspect to it.  But I could be full of sh*t.  It wouldn't be the first time... But I never joined, in spite of being invited.  There is just something there that I can't put my finger on.  But I don't like it.

ARnSC
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
My family have been Freemasons since there were fremasons, As I am from Scotland. The principles are very good and go to helping you become a better man. You must look at the local lodges, Are they the type of people you wnat to be with. I had a bad experience in my lodge, but I have many good fiends that are Masons.
As for yoining..you must ask one to be one. THey are not supposed to ask anyone to join.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
My family have been Freemasons since there were fremasons, As I am from Scotland. The principles are very good and go to helping you become a better man. You must look at the local lodges, Are they the type of people you wnat to be with. I had a bad experience in my lodge, but I have many good fiends that are Masons.
As for yoining..you must ask one to be one. THey are not supposed to ask anyone to join.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
No, especially not if you're Christian.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I gotta ask:
Request membership if you [i]are[/i] a Christian?
In other words, is this organization agreeable to mainstream Christian beliefs?

Or did I misunderstand that?

HEY!  I only want an answer to that question. I'm not attempting to change the topic.  One answer to clarify only, please.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I have always wondered about Freemasonry myself, but never thought to look it up until now.  I found this link that might help you decide what you want to do.  It's "The Precepts of Freemasonry".  I hope this helps.

[url]http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/8291/don2.html[/url]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#10]
So mote it be!

My brother is a Shriner and 32nd Degree Mason. His father-in-law got him started in it!

It's not the same thing you read about in some Knights Templar romantic novels.

The Shriners have just about one common goal in the United States - now dig this:

[size=3][b]The medical care and treatment of burned and crippled children![/b][/size=3]

Their 22 hospitals take care of children from all over the world - the worst cases, the hopeless cases, the children whose own parents have left them in front of some third world clinic.

And you will notice one thing if you are ever visit one - THEY HAVE NO 'BUSINESS OFFICE' TO COLLECT MONEY FROM THE PARENTS OF THESE CHILDREN - NONE!

[b]It is all done for free![/b] As a matter of fact just about every thing that Shriners do during the year is basically to raise money for their hospitals!

The Hun says check it out![url]http://www.shrinershq.org/[/url]

Eric The(Not,Lamentably,AShrinerOrMason)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Perhaps Hiram Ranger will sound off :)
View Quote

He seems to be very involved.  I know another member that I will forward this to.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#12]
As I was traveling, I have seen much, actually the tenents of Freemasonry are based on the Bible. There is a problem with being a Jew and the higher levels.
There is nothing excet that of believing in G*d, nothing to how you believe.
There was a prohibition until a few years ago that a Roman Cathiolic could not become a Freemason, but that was a papal decree.
The rumors of kissing goats and believing in satan were spread by members of the Roman church. Since that time we all have grown, now it is a civic organization.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Freemasonry is not just a good ol' boy club.  It is a naturalist religion (Albert Pike even stated it's a religion, and he is one of the men who developed Freemasonry into what it is).  If you are a Christian, then many tenets of Freemasonry will conflict with Christianity.  In Europe, Freemasonry has a history of being hostile to Christianity.  If you are a Catholic Christian, then absolutely not.  By doing so you will be placing yourself in a state of mortal sin and cutting yourself off from the sacraments.

Wind, that prohibition still stands, although many are not aware of it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I gotta ask:
Request membership if you [i]are[/i] a Christian?
In other words, is this organization agreeable to mainstream Christian beliefs?

Or did I misunderstand that?

HEY!  I only want an answer to that question. I'm not attempting to change the topic.  One answer to clarify only, please.
View Quote
One should not become a Freemason because it is incompatible with Christianity.

Sorry, I should have known the original statement was less than clear.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Have you given any thought to joining The Stonecutters instead?

I was a member, until I accidentally used the sacred parchement as a napkin.  They were stripping me naked and getting ready to ban me for life when they noticed a birthmark I have on me.  Needless to say, my arrival had been foretold by the birthmark.  All hailed me as the chosen leader until they realized I wasn't even fit to be the village idiot.  That's an entirely different story, however.

Then I screwed up a few times and got kicked out again.

Give them some thought though, they're great guys.  Learn the song if you wish to become a member.

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do.
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hello, my name is Michael, aka HiramRanger, and I am a Master Mason.

I am also a Roman Catholic and cleared it woth the local Bishop before petitioning for membership.  
View Quote

So you cleared it with one priesthood you could join another priesthood?  Cool.  What about the Pharisees? Check with them?
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 1:28:33 AM EDT
[#19]
the truth about being a mason seems to vary! In my own experience in this subject and also in talking with others that have been in one way or another influenced by the mason's has not been very good?
Most people in the lower levels of free masons dont really know what happens in the higher levels. In the higher levels there is a lot of satanic worship and rituals  that goes on and is heavely denied! I believe it is either the 31st level or 32nd level in being a mason that there is a ritual that involves sodomy. In the higher up levels there are many satanic rituals that go on. I know of a few people that have been satanically ritually abused by free-masons involved in the higher levels. These people that were abused were family members of the higher up levels in the free masons. I know that many will flame me , but before you flame me please find out all of the information. I can personally give anybody that wants to get into contact with someone that personally deals with people who have been ritually abused by the free masons the contact information to ask what ever questions they want to. These people are   counselors that deal with people who have been broken emotionally and spiritually by ritual abuse involved with the masons. My opinion is stay as far away from the masons as possible. If you are a christian pray that god will close down the mason halls in your town. Like I said the lower levels in the free masons have no idea what goes on in the higher levels, and the activity that goes on in the higher levels is heavily denied!!!!! So just asking someone that is in the higher levels about what really goes on is not really the best resource!
One contact is His church: Pastor Daryl Roberts,Forest grove,oregon.
Another contact is Pastor Peter Depaly: Northwest Ministries, Aloha,Oregon.
These two people can give any information one wants to know about what really goes on in the free masons.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:34:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
the truth about being a mason seems to vary! In my own experience in this subject and also in talking with others that have been in one way or another influenced by the mason's has not been very good?
Most people in the lower levels of free masons dont really know what happens in the higher levels. In the higher levels there is a lot of satanic worship and rituals  that goes on and is heavely denied! I believe it is either the 31st level or 32nd level in being a mason that there is a ritual that involves sodomy. In the higher up levels there are many satanic rituals that go on. I know of a few people that have been satanically ritually abused by free-masons involved in the higher levels. These people that were abused were family members of the higher up levels in the free masons. I know that many will flame me , but before you flame me please find out all of the information. I can personally give anybody that wants to get into contact with someone that personally deals with people who have been ritually abused by the free masons the contact information to ask what ever questions they want to. These people are   counselors that deal with people who have been broken emotionally and spiritually by ritual abuse involved with the masons. My opinion is stay as far away from the masons as possible. If you are a christian pray that god will close down the mason halls in your town. Like I said the lower levels in the free masons have no idea what goes on in the higher levels, and the activity that goes on in the higher levels is heavily denied!!!!! So just asking someone that is in the higher levels about what really goes on is not really the best resource!
One contact is His church: Pastor Daryl Roberts,Forest grove,oregon.
Another contact is Pastor Peter Depaly: Northwest Ministries, Aloha,Oregon.
These two people can give any information one wants to know about what really goes on in the free masons.
View Quote

I tell ya what, you give me the names and contact information of someone who doesn't have a vested interest in making themselves look good by trashing on others of whom they don't understand, and I'll believe it. But until you give my "Johnny the crack dealers" number and he can verify your explanation, I'm afraid I can't believe a word you say.

In my experience there have been too many "small town" pastors that are all too quick to point the finger at someone else for unfounded suspicions of wrong doings.

Remember- "Judge not, lest ye be judged. For by these judgements, ye shall be judged." (Please forgive me for forgetting the exact passage/verse)
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:51:31 AM EDT
[#21]

"America's Assignment with Destiny"

--Manly P Hall

Tells about our founding fathers and the freemason element....a good book, and a pro mason one at that.

Read and learn
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:07:33 AM EDT
[#22]
The Adepts

Americas Assignment with Destiny

Excerpt:

Prophecy at Washingtons birth

'Tis Chaldee says his fate is great
Whose starts do no bear him fortunate
Of thy near fate Amerika,
I read in stars a prophecy;

Fourteen divided, twelve the same

Four halfs--each holds a name;

Four, eight, seven, six, --added ten---
The life line's mark of four great men.

--Sir William hope

4 + 8 + 7 + 6 = 25 (added ten is the cipher making a total of 250

prophetic of Washington and the struggle for independence....

This day is cradled, far beyond the sea, one starred by fate to rule both bond and free.

The prophecy is dated to 1732, and in that year George Washington was born beyond the sea, in Virginia,  The reference to bond and free is indicating that slavery would exist during washingtons time in the colony if Virginia,

add the double 4, thus fix the destined day when servile knees umbend 'neath freedoms way.

By double 4 we can read 44, which if added to the date 1732 will give us 1776.  Independence.

Place six fore ten, then read the Patriots name
whose deeds shall link him to a deathless fame.

Add double four, thus fix the destined day.

There are six letters in the name George, and ten in Washington, and thus is the man intended in the prophecy.

Whose growing love and ceasless trust wrong none.  And catch truths colors from it;s glowing sun!  Deaths door shall clang whike yet his century awaits.  His planets point the way to other's pending fates.

Washington died on December 14, 1799, just 17 days before his century passed into history.

George Washington--lived to age 68

Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:19:23 AM EDT
[#23]
More cont.

"Till all the names on freedom's scroll shall fade, two tombs be built, his lift cenotaph be made---"

Freedoms scrool is the declaration of Independence, which is now carefully preserved, the body of george Washington has rested in two tombs and his lifty cenotaph, the washington monument, is 555 feet high, the tallest memorial ever constructed to a man.

"Full six times ten the years must onward glide, nature their potent help, a constant, prudent guide."

If six times ten years - or sixty years, be added ti the death of George Washington, the result is 1859, when John Brown raided Harpers Ferry and was hanged for attempting to entice a slave revolt, a circumstance leading to the civil war.

"Then fateful seven fore' seven shall sign  heroic son whome mars and jupiter strike down before his work is done.
When cruel fate shall oierce, though artless of it's sword; Who leaves life's gloomy stage with out one farewell word.  A softly beaming star, half veiled by Mars' red cloud.  Virture, his noblest cloak, shall form a fittting shroud."

seven letters in Abaham, seven in Lincoln, he was struck down before the war was over..

Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:48:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:47:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Post from PAPA101-FISH -
In the higher levels there is a lot of satanic worship and rituals that goes on and is heavely denied! I believe it is either the 31st level or 32nd level in being a mason that there is a ritual that involves sodomy.
View Quote

That's so absurd I don't even know why I'm responding to it!

But not to answer this would be to let it go unchallenged.

Let me just say that one of the most moral men that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing is my brother. I just mentioned, above, how he is a 32nd Degree Mason and a Shriner. If I'm not mistaken, that's as high as one can go in the Masons.

My bother is a deacon in the Church of Christ, and if you're unfamiliar with that particular sect of Christians, let me just say that they are the only group that I know of that hold the Southern Baptists to be a [u]liberal[/u] denomination!

He would never, ever participate in any of the wrong-doing that you mention in your post!

Blasphemy? Sodomy? Yeah, right!

[b]Raising funds to operate the Shriners' Hospitals for Burned and Crippled Children is the only thing on this group's agenda! Period. At each lodge meeting, the number one issue is what fund-raising event will they hold next![/b]

When my brother first became a Mason, I asked him about the rumours about the anti-Christian rituals, etc., that surrounded the group.

At each step in his upward path we discussed, in ways that respected the secrecy of the group, whether he had seen or become aware of any anti-Christian or blasphemous or even subtle anti-Christian bent of the organization.

There was none! Now you ask me to disbelieve my brother and listen to a couple of preachers with who knows what kind of personal agenda!

Thanks, but no thanks!  

Now there may have been lodges and orders in Europe back in the 17th, 18th, and 19th Centuries that were less than savory (only on [u]political[/u] grounds) but they have absolutely nothing to the Shriners and Masons in the United States, today!

To see the Catholic Church's stand today on Freemasonry and related groups, please go see that entry in the Catholic Encyclopedia:
[url]http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09771a.htm[/url]

Eric The(I'mSorryI'mNotAShriner!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:55:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Secret Destiny cont.

Columbus.

A great trade wuth Asia had long passed over the caravan routes of the NEar East, as the Arabs for the most part were freindly people; but the rise of the Turkish Empire had closed the routes to the infidel.  When even the crusades failed to keep clear the roads of commerce, it became even more desirable to discover a western passage to the Orient, it was for this reason that Columbus sailed, and not from an Italian or Spanish port, but from the Greek port of Mahon. (This is explained in detail in the book--claims Columbus was Greek).

It is astonishing how difficult it is to actertain the facts about the celebrated voyage of discovery and the life of Columbus; it appears that history entered into a conspiracy to conceal the truth.  Possibly, an elaborate misrepresentation was intentional, for certianly the confusion began before the death of Columbus.  His own son regers to his father as a Greek.  It has been suggested that Columbus changed his name due to political and religious pressure.  

There is a dim figure in the life of Columbus, a strange man who seems to have served the explorer in the capacity of counselor.

Nothing very tangible has come to light, but it is hinted that this person accompanied Columbus on his first voyage.  He was not included on the list of mariners.  He did not return, but remained in the west indies; beyond this, no further mention is made of him.

This mysterious stranger is reminiscent if the black robed man who guided the destiny of Mohammed. Were these obscure figures ambassadors
of the secret government?  Columbus being one of the agents through which society of unknown philosophers acomplished its purposes?

The importance of Columbus in the larger scheme of things os to be estimated from his relationship to the pattern of his own time.  Europe, passing from the obscuration of the midieval period was coming into the light of the modern ways of life; the motion of the Rennaisance had spread like ever widening ripples over the surface of a stagnant pool.  Printing had been discovered, the mental emancipation of man from the tyranny of ignorance, superstition, and fear was gradually being accomplished.  The democratic ideal was beginning to assert itself over the tyranny of decadent aristocracy.

Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:00:13 AM EDT
[#27]
As the mental horizon broadend, the physical horizon extended also.  The Crusades had broken up the structure of fuedalism.  Principalities were forming themselves into nations, and the tribal consiousness was disappearing from the theater of Euro politics.  This progress was opposed at each step by vested interests.  But the human mind was becoming aware of its own powers in a motion of continuing irresistable force.

A new world was needed for a new idea.

That which is needed is always near if man has the wit to find it.

Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:24:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Is it true that every U.S. president other than Kennedy was a Mason?
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:25:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Americas secret desitiny cont.

Congressional Record.

Historical curiosities:

A speech was made by an unknown man at the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Faced with the death penalty for high treason, corageous men debated long before they picked up the quill pen to sign the parchment that declared the independence of the colonies.

For life is sweet when there is the danger of losing it...

For many hours they had debated in the state house in philadelphia...according to jefferson, it was late in the afternoon before the delagates gathered in their courage to the sticking point.  The talk was of axes, scaffolds, and the gibbet.

Suddenly a strong, bold voice sounded--"Gibbet!  They may stretch our necks on all the gibbets in the land; they may turn every rock into a scaffold; every tree into a gallows; every home into a grave, and yet the words of that PARCHMENT can never die!!!  They may pour our blood on a thousand scaffolds, and yet from every drop that dyes the axe a new champion of freedom will spring into birth!!!  The British King may blot out the stars of God from the sky, but he cannot blot out his words written on that parchment there.."  

"The words of the declaration will live in the world long after our bones are dust."

Sign that parchment!  Sign, if the next moment the gibbets rope is about your neck!  Sign, if the next moment is the sound of clashing axes!  Sign, by all your hopes in life or death...as men, as husbands, as fathers, brothers, sign your names on that parchment for all ages, for that parchment will be the textbook of FREEDOM, the bible of rights for man forever!  God has destined America to be FREE!"

Nay, do not start and whisper with surprise!!
It is truth, your own hearts witness it: Look at this strange band of exhiles and outcasts, suddenly transformed into a people, a handful of men, weak in arms, but mighty in God like faith, nay, look at your recent acheivements, your Bunker Hill, Lexington, and then tell me if you can, that God has not given America to be free! (there is more but you get the point)

The unknown speaker fell exhausted into his seat, the delagates rushed forward, carried away by his enthusiastic speech.  The delagates turned to express their gratitude to the eloquent speaker but he was gone.
Who was this strange man, who seemed to speak with a divine authority?  No one knows.

Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:30:40 AM EDT
[#30]
While I am not a Mason myself, my father was a Mason, Shriner, member of the Scottish Rite and the Order of the Eastern Star.  My mother was a member of the Order of the Eastern Star.  Both served their local and state lodges/chapters all the way through the ranks in the 1970's, 80's and 90's.  Both were kind, gentle, God-fearing people who believed in helping others.
I in effect grew up surrounded by the events of their lodges and chapters and the membership and their families.  Many of which were also members of the same church we attended or other nearby churches and upstanding members and leaders of the community.  
All that I can say about PAPAFISH101's statements is... (sorry, I won't post what I'm thinking, I would be banned from the board!)
Now that both of my parents are deceased, I somewhat wish I had responded to their hints and suggestions about pursuing membership.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:32:01 AM EDT
[#31]
In the small town where I grew up, the membership of the KKK and the membership of the Masons was largely the same people.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#32]
I AM NOT A MASON.

The only religious requirement to be a Mason is the belief in "God."  Period.

About the only negative is you'll be expected to believe, or pretend to believe, in historical
recitations which are not historically correct.

I refer back to "The Temple of David ?" , the letter "G", the belief that the Masons were founded by a "Stone Masons" Guild when almost certainly the Masons were founded by remnants of the "Knights Templar."

Many officers on both sides of the War for Independence were Masons.
Several American soldiers captured by the Germans in WWII and were Masons were saved by identifying themselves to their German captors -also Masons.

My advice is to join.  Forget the historical pabulum.  These are basically fine people doing good work.

(my $.01)
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 8:54:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Post from Golgo-13 -
In the small town where I grew up, the membership of the KKK and the membership of the Masons was largely the same people.
View Quote

And...?

So what's your point? That only Klansmen would join the Masons?

Or that at some point in the past Klansmen were decent and moral people?

Eric The(StrangeTownYouGrewUpIn!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Post from Golgo-13 -
View Quote

And...?

So what's your point? That only Klansmen would join the Masons?

Or that at some point in the past Klansmen were decent and moral people?

Eric The(StrangeTownYouGrewUpIn!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

My point is that generalizations like "Masons are good people" are fallacious.  The Masons/Ku Kluxers in my home town were very concerned that dagos, hunkies, micks, and other mackerel-snappers be kept in their proper place at the bottom of the socio-economic heap.  Accordingly, they burnt crosses, performed a few lynchings, etc. while in sheet-wearing mode.  While in ring-knocker guise, they made sure their brethren were promoted to all positions of authority in the local coal/steel based industry.
The open sheet-wearing died out by the 40's.  The guys who had earlier worn them were still the ones who had control of most of the local economy however.  Their stranglehold on things continued until the early 1980's.  When the coal and steel industries imploded at that time, they saw their influence implode along with it.  Meanwhile, the dagos,  hunkies,et.al. had been struggling and doing things like sending their children to medical school, law school, etc.  They now swing most of the economic and political clout in the area.  The Masons are an aging bunch, mostly, and I expect they spend much of their meetings reminiscing about the good old days.
My small town was not strange.  You can hear the same story from all up and down the Appalachian Mountain range.
Bottom  line for me is that whenever I hear of what good guys the Masons are, one of the things I think of is the time I got turned down for a job at a machine shop because my dad wasn't in "The Lodge."
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Freemasons Rock Dude...
[url]http://www.cuttingedge.org/ce1009.html[/url]
Do a google search...
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Well like I said I figured I would be flamed and that is ok with me because I do know what the truth is and it really does not matter to me all of the negative comments. We will obviously disagree and that is ok with me too. If some want to think I am some kind of crack pot then that is ok with me to. The reason why I know so much about the satanic involment is because I was part of a rituaul. I have also met others in my life that were involved in these rituals as victims and participants.I have also seen documents that go into explicit details of differnt rituals, I have personally seen the Mosonic satanic bible, I have seen the clothes worn in rituals the cloaks and the hats.  So I know the truth. These things may not go on in every lodge, I can only speek for things that I have experienced personally.I will say again in my opinion stay as far away from any free mason lodge, and that is just my opinion since some seem to think that my personal experience is absurd then that is ok, like I said a lot of the rituals that go on in the higher levels are heavily denied,swarne to secrecy. I know that it is hard to beleive that people we know or love would be involved in such haines acts, and the first thing to do is deny and attack the person who is trying to bring a different opinion but find out the truth it just might save someone in your family wheather it is this generation or the next,the heart ache of haveing to put there lives back together again after being part of a ritual. These rituals may not go on in every lodge, but I do know that the lodges that I have had personal experience with these rituals went on. It is a very secret thing and heavily denied.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#38]
[url]http://www.ephesians5-11.org/ex_masons_for_jesus/mensclub.htm[/url]  Ex-Masons For Jesus
[url]http://cnview.com/on_line_resources/should_a_christian_become_a_mason.htm[/url]
Should A Christian Become A Mason
[url]http://www.cuttingedge.org/free003.html[/url]
Who Do Free-Masons Worship?
[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]
You must have an AFDB in order to understand any of Mason Stuff
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#39]
I think Harry Truman and George Washington were 32nd degree masons, and I have a hard time picturing those guys giving some other dude the dode.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think Harry Truman and George Washington were 32nd degree masons, and I have a hard time picturing those guys giving some other dude the dode.
View Quote
George Washington was definitely not a 32nd degree mason.  IIRC he went to a few meetings then never officially renounced his membership.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's a documentary that I've parts of twice on "Masons."  This documentary was last on the History Channel I believe.  
Anyone wants the secrets simply tune in.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Blasphemy? Sodomy? Yeah !

Eric The(I'mSorry!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

[:D]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Wasn't it Voltaire who boasted that he could tweak the nose of the King of France, because [u]he[/u] was the grand master of the lodge to which the King belonged?

BTW, [b]5subslr5[/b], please be careful with altering the contents of my posts, you are beginning to confuse even me![:D]

Eric The(ButNotOn[u]Those[/u]TwoSubjects!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
First off Golgo, if you are going to reference ethnic slurs, at least do so correctly.  As an Italian, I am a Deigo, not a Dago.  Sheeeeesh.

View Quote

Dago is an accepted spelling:

Dago
Interestingly, much like Guinea, this derogatory term for Italians did not originally refer to Italians. Dago comes from the Spanish given name Diego. It nautical in origin and originally referred to Spanish or Portuguese sailors on English or American ships. This usage dates to the 1830s. The meaning eventually broadened to include anyone from southern Europe, before narrowing again and restricting usage to Italians. The sense meaning Italian dates to at least the 1870s.

This is from [url]http://www.wordorigins.org/wordord.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#46]
[b]As for the gentleman who claims he participated in a satanic ritual and seen the Mason's satanic bible I simply say again BS! How is it that only the highest orders know of this supposed aspect of Masonry, yet you who have supposedly partaken in a single ritual experienced it first hand? Seems to me you would need to rise at least to the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite to be part of such a select group to know these "truths." From your description you at most went through the Entered Apprentice degree. Curious...[b/]

An answer to your question would be either I was a victim in these rituals or I was an active participant? Since I would never do such a thing to someone I suppose that the first would be true. That is why I have intimate knowledge of such rituals going on. Begining when I was three years old. So no matter what you say or how you try to glaze over the truth I know personally what goes on,my father and his father were in the masons. my grandfather is dead and my father is still alive. the free masons are a cover for a satanic cult. and that is the truth. I suppose you will find out on judgement day before christ how decieved you and others have become about the free masons. You see my personal experience is all the proof I need. You can keep going on and on and glaze things over and describe things in such secrecy and keep trying to prove the free-mason cult is good, but on the other hand I dont have to prove a thing because before god I know what the truth is. I have a clean consious about the free masons, how about you? I know the dirty secret and it is just amazing the flameing you are doing to try to cover the truth up. But oh well that is one tactic the devil uses, he who screams the loudest wins. Well buddy you will find out eventually what the truth is either here on earth or before the judgement seat of christ. And you will be judged accordingly especially since you have been confronted with the honest truth about the free-masons. To know the truth and not do it is called Sin. So I hope your concious can rest easy because I know mine can.The free masons are a satanic cult. Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Have you given any thought to joining The Stonecutters instead?

I was a member, until I accidentally used the sacred parchement as a napkin.  They were stripping me naked and getting ready to ban me for life when they noticed a birthmark I have on me.  Needless to say, my arrival had been foretold by the birthmark.  All hailed me as the chosen leader until they realized I wasn't even fit to be the village idiot.  That's an entirely different story, however.

Then I screwed up a few times and got kicked out again.

Give them some thought though, they're great guys.  Learn the song if you wish to become a member.

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do.
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do.
View Quote

DOH!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wasn't it Voltaire who boasted that he could tweak the nose of the King of France, because [u]he[/u] was the grand master of the lodge to which the King belonged?

BTW, [b]5subslr5[/b], please be careful with altering the contents of my posts, you are beginning to confuse even me![:D]

Eric The(ButNotOn[u]Those[/u]TwoSubjects!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I have plainly posted my desire to become a newspaper reporter and then an editor when I grow up.

I must practice taking-words-out-of-context, dramatically altering the meaning of the original speaker or writer as well as thinking of false-and-misleading headlines.

However, in your cause E.T., I simply clarified your clarification of my previous clarification ! [:D]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#50]
I do know what the truth is and it really does not matter to me all of the negative comments.
View Quote

[:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top