Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 4:46:09 PM EDT
Are best tools. Neighbor chucked a tablesaw......which i have been meaning to add to my collection of tools. Unfortunately it has no base. However, it runs.

It's a toolkraft brand. I have never heard of it tbh. I'm suspecting that it is probably as old or older than me given that the power switch is a metal toggle amd there isnt plastic anywhere to be found except for the power cord.

Anywho, if anyone knows whati have and had some strong googlefu lemme know what i can do for a stand.

Added to the list of cool stuff over the last week a 20 gallon fish tank and a whole lot of ancillary equipment, a few hundo worth of stuff.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you a professional dumpster diver?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife and i used to drive around the neighborhood the night before trash day to see what people throw out that we can actually use.

I knew one lady that would clean the stuff up and then sell it on ebay or other sites.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you a professional dumpster diver?
View Quote
Nope. I live in base housing. They give us 3 days a year to throw anything and everything on the curb. Nice things can be had for free. Got the fishtank from a facebook group wife is part of.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Those pics doe. Thats gotta be 60s or early 70s
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Tits
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top