Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 3:46:09 PM EST
Are best tools. Neighbor chucked a tablesaw......which i have been meaning to add to my collection of tools. Unfortunately it has no base. However, it runs.

It's a toolkraft brand. I have never heard of it tbh. I'm suspecting that it is probably as old or older than me given that the power switch is a metal toggle amd there isnt plastic anywhere to be found except for the power cord.

Anywho, if anyone knows whati have and had some strong googlefu lemme know what i can do for a stand.

Added to the list of cool stuff over the last week a 20 gallon fish tank and a whole lot of ancillary equipment, a few hundo worth of stuff.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 3:51:46 PM EST
Are you a professional dumpster diver?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 3:53:55 PM EST
My wife and i used to drive around the neighborhood the night before trash day to see what people throw out that we can actually use.

I knew one lady that would clean the stuff up and then sell it on ebay or other sites.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 3:55:11 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By scott_hunts:
Are you a professional dumpster diver?
View Quote
Nope. I live in base housing. They give us 3 days a year to throw anything and everything on the curb. Nice things can be had for free. Got the fishtank from a facebook group wife is part of.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 3:56:17 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:09:01 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stfm:
link all you need
View Quote
Those pics doe. Thats gotta be 60s or early 70s
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:16:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2017 6:08:55 PM EST by MILSPEC556]
Tits
Top Top