Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2002 10:55:57 PM EDT
I had always heard that this was one of the worst movies ever foisted upon the American public but I decided to watch it anyway. I really hate Tom Green and I only made it 10 minutes into this masterpiece before I turned it off. There is one scene that Mr. Green must've insisted on including in the film because it really didn't fit in at all. I, of course, am speaking of the scene where he takes the horse cock into his hand, starts shaking it, and begins to yell, "look daddy, I'm a farmer!" Too bad they didn't take this gem to Cannes. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:01:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#2]
After hearing a few tidbits about it, I refuse to watch, or even allow a tape of this piece of sh*t into my house.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Daddy would you like some sausage?

HAHA!

That movie was so bad it was disturbing. Most of the stuff Tom Green did was like watching an insane asylum inmate trying to function in the outside world.

The only parts that were ok, was when the Dad would beat him up for being so stupid.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Now I'm sorry I missed the elephant handy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#5]
i'M THE BACKWARDS MAN ,NAM SDRAWKCAB EHT M'I

i LAUGHED SO HARD ALL THROUGH THE MOVIE.

iF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING DON'T WATCH IT.

YOU FU@KING LIBERALS.

btw -YOU NEED SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE.
[>Q]

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:31:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember my friend would tune into the Tom Green show when I was at her place, she loved it.  Couldn't see the humor in things like the song "The Poo is on my Bum."  It's like his schtick is aimed at retarded kindergartners.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:40:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I like Tom Green he's a funny mo fo!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:40:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Tom Green is hilarious. You have to possess a juvenile sense of humor to understand it. Sort of like Beavis & Butthead.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:43:38 AM EDT
[#9]
C'mon, when he gutted the deer and was running around in the street with the skin on, then got
hit by the truck - that was funny as hell!! Granted - Tom Green does a lot of stuff that sucks,
but this movie was funny! I love tasteless toilet humor!
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:48:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
i'M THE BACKWARDS MAN ,NAM SDRAWKCAB EHT M'I

i LAUGHED SO HARD ALL THROUGH THE MOVIE.

iF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING DON'T WATCH IT.

YOU FU@KING LIBERALS.

btw -YOU NEED SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE.
[>Q]

View Quote

FYI: Freebasing isn't good for you

Uh, I have a very juvenile sense of humor. I think this is incredibly funny:
Why did that dead baby cross the road? It was stapled to the chicken!
View Quote

I think Tom Green isn't funny.
I personally think that if you like Tom Green, you not only must have a juvenile sense of humor, but also be kinda stupid.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:19:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Lots of people didn't think Lenny Bruce was funny. Today he is considered the father of modern shock standup.

Lots of people didn't think Andy Kaufman was funny either. Now he is considered a comedic mastermind.

Lots of people thought guys like Dennis Leary, Sam Kennison, or Andrew Dice Clay were not funny either. Lots of people didn't think John Belushi was funny.

I am glad I was given the gift of understanding different forms of humor and recognizing each of their merits. I would feel like such a tiresome neanderthal if I didn't have that gift.

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Tom Green was okay funny in "Road Trip"....

Scott

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:27:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Liberals are the ones that liked it.[:)]

I personally fell asleep soon after the movie started.
View Quote

Hey now, I'm as far from liberal as one could get, but I found it funny!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Tom Green is hilarious. You have to possess a juvenile sense of humor to understand it. Sort of like Beavis & Butthead.
View Quote

I have a very broad sense of humor (and I'm young, so therefore juvenile by nature), but you have to be just plain retarded to find this dipshit even remotely amusing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top