Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 6:17:47 AM EDT
Press release from the New Mexico GOP:

Fraudulent Votes Cast in New Mexico

Obama’s ACORN Must Be Shut Down Before Election, All Activities Investigated

(Albuquerque, NM) – Public records released in New Mexico today confirm that fraudulent voter registrations are in fact turning into fraudulent votes. ACORN, currently under investigation by the FBI, is now confirmed to be responsible for producing fraudulent voter registrations and illegal votes in New Mexico. An inspection of public records has revealed that illegal votes were cast in New Mexico’s 2008 primary election.

“This is a bombshell. We now have undeniable proof that a significant number of fraudulent voters were cast in Democrat primary races for the New Mexico state legislature as a result of ACORN’s voter registration fraud,” remarked State Representative Justine Fox Young (R-Albuquerque). “No longer can ACORN argue that their phony voter registration forms don’t translate into fraudulent votes. They do and today we can prove it.”

“It is safe to say that the number of illegal votes being cast dwarfs the 366 votes that decided the 2000 Presidential election in New Mexico,” said Nina Martinez, Secretary for the Republican Party of New Mexico. “Barack Obama contributed $832,000 to ACORN, organized an ACORN subsidiary, represented them as their attorney, trained some of their members and received ACORN’s endorsement. Obama should withdraw his financial support from ACORN and come clean about what he knows of their activities. Every fraudulent vote cancels out an honest vote. We must ensure the integrity of this year’s election.”

Note that the fraud occurred in the Democratic Primaries-- but so far all we know is that legislative races were effected. The presidential voting occurred on a different day.

But is anyone stupid enough to believe Obama's paid-off Chicago Machine vote fraud outfit was submitting fraudulent votes in a legislative primary, but not on behalf of their own boy?

Apart from the Obamamedia, I mean.

Based upon this thin record, can we start throwing around willy-nilly wild accusations that Obama stole the primary from Hillary?

Yes we can.

No one commits voter fraud to pad a margin of victory
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:21:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Press release from the New Mexico GOP:

Fraudulent Votes Cast in New Mexico

Obama’s ACORN Must Be Shut Down Before Election, All Activities Investigated

(Albuquerque, NM) – Public records released in New Mexico today confirm that fraudulent voter registrations are in fact turning into fraudulent votes. ACORN, currently under investigation by the FBI, is now confirmed to be responsible for producing fraudulent voter registrations and illegal votes in New Mexico. An inspection of public records has revealed that illegal votes were cast in New Mexico’s 2008 primary election.

“This is a bombshell. We now have undeniable proof that a significant number of fraudulent voters were cast in Democrat primary races for the New Mexico state legislature as a result of ACORN’s voter registration fraud,” remarked State Representative Justine Fox Young (R-Albuquerque). “No longer can ACORN argue that their phony voter registration forms don’t translate into fraudulent votes. They do and today we can prove it.”

“It is safe to say that the number of illegal votes being cast dwarfs the 366 votes that decided the 2000 Presidential election in New Mexico,” said Nina Martinez, Secretary for the Republican Party of New Mexico. “Barack Obama contributed $832,000 to ACORN, organized an ACORN subsidiary, represented them as their attorney, trained some of their members and received ACORN’s endorsement. Obama should withdraw his financial support from ACORN and come clean about what he knows of their activities. Every fraudulent vote cancels out an honest vote. We must ensure the integrity of this year’s election.”

Note that the fraud occurred in the Democratic Primaries-- but so far all we know is that legislative races were effected. The presidential voting occurred on a different day.

But is anyone stupid enough to believe Obama's paid-off Chicago Machine vote fraud outfit was submitting fraudulent votes in a legislative primary, but not on behalf of their own boy?

Apart from the Obamamedia, I mean.

Based upon this thin record, can we start throwing around willy-nilly wild accusations that Obama stole the primary from Hillary?

Yes we can.

No one commits voter fraud to pad a margin of victory

No kidding. You have to be right on this.  He probably did steal it from her.

Why don't you change the title of this thread to "Did Obama/Acorn steal the primary from Hillary?  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:24:08 AM EDT
[#3]
It's time to buy some rope and hire a hangman.

But you'll hear more about Joe the Plumber in the MSM.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:47:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Where's the original link? It would be interesting to point to a source.

This election will be stolen and we'll all be fooked for it. Not a thing we can do about it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#5]
In before KUpolo saying that "Ffake registrations don't necessarily mean fake votes!"

DU troll.

FUCK ACORN

AND FUCK OBAMA
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:03:43 AM EDT
[#6]
"This business will get out of control.
It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it"
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:10:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Obama/Acorn have enough invested in gaming the outcome of the election that there will be blood in the streets if they fail.

If Obama wins-these Acorn foot soldiers are the types that will be hired by or Federal agencies. Banana Republic here we come.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Obama/Acorn have enough invested in gaming the outcome of the election that there will be blood in the streets if they fail.

If Obama wins-these Acorn foot soldiers are the types that will be hired by or Federal agencies. Banana Republic here we come.

My only hope is Texas' articles of Succession.

"Texans have at all times the inalienable right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think expedient.”  Texas Constitution - Article 1- Section 2
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#9]
This is a good story to get out there.

If HC supporters that've made peace with the BHO win in the primaries start thinking (Again) that their candidate was ROBBED of the nomination through voter-fraud.......and now with some proof ?.......bad stuff for the dims.

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:24:13 AM EDT
[#10]
This is looking more and more like a Marxist Coup attempt with the MSM's blessings
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Congratulations to the radical left wing for bringing corruption to election process and bringing America one step closer to the rest of the third world.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:32:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This is looking more and more like a Marxist/MSM Coup attempt with the 's blessings

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Can we PLEASE PLEASE get the justice department and a special prosecutor investigating Obama and his campaign now?  Even from the primaries there should be enough out there to tear his house of cards down.  

This guy is out of control, and potentially bringing about the death of our Republic.  If he wins and has the Chicago voting machine distributed nationwide, what do you think the chances of anyone that will fix things ever getting elected are?  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is looking more and more like a Marxist/MSM Coup attempt with the 's blessings

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#15]
What would jimmy carter say?  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:05:12 AM EDT
[#16]
There is a massive shitstorm brewing and if the MSM doesn't start to report on it they will be swept away in the turd deluge.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#17]
grrrrrrrrrrr
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Can we PLEASE PLEASE get the justice department and a special prosecutor investigating Obama and his campaign now?  Even from the primaries there should be enough out there to tear his house of cards down.  

This guy is out of control, and potentially bringing about the death of our Republic.  If he wins and has the Chicago voting machine distributed nationwide, what do you think the chances of anyone that will fix things ever getting elected are?  

Don't hold your breath.

The SCOTUS justice responsible for OHIO voter issues is <drumroll>....

Justice John Paul Stevens

....a known libtard. The same one that voted for DC in Heller vs DC.

That's right, a liberal Judge who thinks your second amendment rights only aply to the national guard is deciding if the SoS has to come clean on the voter fraud that could piss away Ohio.

Gentlemen, we will find out very soon if America is about to go down the toilet or not.

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#19]

I predicted it.

SCOTUS ruled on the side of that Piece of shit Ohio secretary of state Brunner.

She won't have to do diddley squat, and all ACORNs fraudulent registrations and early votes will stand.

SCOTUS is a big stinking piece of shit.

What the hell is this country coming if the democratic voting process can be completely manipulated so blatantly and our justice system does not give a rats ass.

Unbelievable.

SCOTUS Decision
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#20]
PAGING KUpolo, KUpolo please report to the front desk.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I predicted it.

SCOTUS ruled on the side of that Piece of shit Ohio secretary of state Brunner.

She won't have to do diddley squat, and all ACORNs fraudulent registrations and early votes will stand.

SCOTUS is a big stinking piece of shit.

What the hell is this country coming if the democratic voting process can be completely manipulated so blatantly and our justice system does not give a rats ass.

Unbelievable.

SCOTUS Decision

Blatant crime against the constitutional right of one vote per person and an egregious criminal act against the people and the constitution. This is the basis of our government for, by and of the people.

This is a crime that cannot be taken lightly. It is a crime against the very foundation of our republic. The right to vote is what gives us our share of power in government and when that is ripped from our hands so is the republic and we are free no more.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#22]
FUCK THE LEFTIST TRATIORIOS SCUM THAT LIVES IN THIS COUNTRY.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
"This business will get out of control.
It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it"

The Russians don't take a dump without a plan....
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#24]
IF Obama wins, the last thing I want to think is that he won because of this. I don't even want to go there
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
IF Obama wins, the last thing I want to think is that he won because of this. I don't even want to go there

Well there are always the third-party die-hards who want to "send the country a message" - just like the Perot folks did in '92 and gave us 8 years of Bubba. But it will be OK because it will be a righteous loss...

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
This is a crime that cannot be taken lightly. It is a crime against the very foundation of our republic. The right to vote is what gives us our share of power in government and when that is ripped from our hands so is the republic and we are free no more.

I don't think my fellow members believed me,
when I posted my opinion that the ballot box has ceased to exist as an option.

Maybe now they'll see it's true.

Maybe now Hitlery's supporters, half of the democratic party, will take notice.
They've been cheated too, as far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right now PO'ed Hillary supporters are a better ally than the 3rd party moonbats.

At least they will do something to keep BHO out of the White House.

Who'd a thunk it?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#28]
The relationship between the people and our government is at stake. The good faith of the people is close to being violated and torn apart. We are living in very dangerous times.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is how civil wars start.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#30]
And yet there is still too many people knowing this are still going to vote for Barry. What the fuck has this country come too?

This man's associates says it all.....If he gets in I HOPE for four years of absolute misery just so people will wake the fuck up
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right now PO'ed Hillary supporters are a better ally than the 3rd party moonbats.

At least they will do something to keep BHO out of the White House.

Who'd a thunk it?

I know I didn't think it.

Politics make strange bedfellows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top