Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2009 8:55:22 AM EDT
So my Frankford Arsenal tumbler died for a second time in less than a year about Thanksgiving. So I email them for the warranty info and they give me the address. The chick also says they've got a known issue with motors burning-up that they're trying to solve. Fair enough. So I send it back on December 3rd. Haven't heard from them since. No tumbler has arrived. I tried to contact her and she hasn't returned emails. I finally got tired of waiting and went and bought a Lyman 1200 tumbler last weekend. Love it so far! Guess I got what I paid for with the Frankford Arsenal.

***UPDATE***

I was just going to send them another email and decided to have someone see if our Barracuda spam firewall had held-up their responses to the emails I sent. It had. They said they would be sending me a new one when they had more in-stock. Their tumbler motor may not be top notch, but it seems that their customer service is!
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 9:34:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Frankford Arsenal= Midway USA's manufacturing wing,run as a seperate family business. Try calling Midway about it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Frankford Arsenal= Midway USA's manufacturing wing,run as a seperate family business. Try calling Midway about it.

Wow... that's news to me! I've been a faithful Midway customer for years. Will definitely give them a call. Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow I burned up a couple as well, I returned them to midway and got a replacement.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 10:16:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top