Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 7:21:19 PM EDT

Frank states that his son is a victim and that he is a person of great honesty.

He is speaking at the Commonwealth Club of California. People there are applauding him and the actions of his son............who is completely innocent mind you.....

I just can not fathom people like that. Can you?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Screw him.

However, I will buy a case of ammo because there are people like him in the world.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

He is speaking at the Commonwealth Club of California. People there are applauding him and the actions of his son............who is completely innocent mind you.....

In my 18 years as a police officer I have learned that very few parents have the capacity to accept that their children may be flawed. By accepting this reality, they must accept that they themselves may be flawed because they raised their children to be who they are.

In other words, I am perfect, therefore my children are perfect. It's everyone else that is screwed up.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted: Frank states that his son is a victim and that he is a person of great honesty.
That pansy lib just figured out that the "fruit of his gay loins" is going to rot in jail or be executed as a traitor. So he wants to the kid to be freed on the off chance that some stupid libtard chick might hook up with the loser and actually bear a grandson before he dies from STD's. But hey, what do I know?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In my 18 years as a police officer I have learned that very few parents have the capacity to accept that their children may be flawed. By accepting this reality, they must accept that they themselves may be flawed because they raised their children to be who they are.

In other words, I am perfect, therefore my children are perfect. It's everyone else that is screwed up.

He was specifically asked by an audience member if he felt responsible at all and he replied "no...of course not, why should I, my son did nothing wrong but decide to learn about another religion, something that our Constitution protects....I am quite proud of that. I respect him for going out and learning about the world."

I have no pity for this man.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Your son is a traitor, sir, and deserves to be tossed into a vat of particularly nasty acid.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#6]
"Good! Then you can goto jail with him..." -judge from Family Guy
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#7]
To bad the Afgans didnt cap Johnny Jihad.  According to the Special Forces guys Johnny Jihads face was black from firing his AK at them and the Afgans before the piece of crap gave up.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#8]

He was specifically asked by an audience member if he felt responsible at all and he replied "no...of course not, why should I, my son , may Allah praise his soul, did nothing wrong but decide to learn about another religion, something that our Constitution protects....I am quite proud of that. I respect him for going out and learning about the world attacking American troops and chear the fall of the towers on 911.."

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:15:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Coming from the peoples republic of California this doesn’t surprise me one bit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Let him rot in prison.  I hope daddy comes down with AIDS.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Your son is a traitor, sir, and deserves to be tossed into a vat of particularly nasty acid.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#13]
He didn't beat his son enough during his formative years...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:20:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted: He didn't beat his son enough during his formative years...
 Lindh Jr. is one of those dumb white kids who thought he found the true path after watching the movie Malcolm XYZ-123 too many times. He's a classic wigger, he really wigged out, he was wiggin' in the 'Stan. And as others have confirmed, the dad is a gay freak. That's what happens in the People's Republik of Kalifornia.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Is he gay? He talked about his ex-wife?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Confirmed pillow biter.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#17]
If it was up to me, his son would have been hung long ago.

Damned traitor.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Give that man a drug test...he's got to be hittin' the pipe.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

In a manner of speaking he is.
Johnny Walker Lindh's dad is a homosexual.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Jeebuz H, the Frank and Cindy show will be next.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i ALMOST feel sorry for the son. he's 14 .. 15... or 16 (not sure exactly what age). his dad comes out of the closet, divorces his mom and moves in with the 'real' love of his life (another man) leaving john walker to figure things out whilst he lives with his ma in kalifornia... that's gotta leave an impression. so he takes up with a religion that goes to the utter extremes with a man's place in the world.

lost boys. but there should be no mercy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted: i ALMOST feel sorry for the son. he's 14 .. 15... or 16 (not sure exactly what age). his dad comes out of the closet, divorces his mom and moves in with the 'real' love of his life (another man) leaving john walker to figure things out whilst he lives with his ma in kalifornia... that's gotta leave an impression. so he takes up with a religion that goes to the utter extremes with a man's place in the world. lost boys. but there should be no mercy.
Taliban Johnny's dad should "man up" and asked to be punished in place of his son, "execute me instead because it was my fault that 'lil Johnny went jihad".
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:07:46 PM EDT
[#23]
"Commonwealth" club...of Kalifornya.  Says a lot about their political philosophy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#24]
CSPAN is a disturbing place.  It touches the edges a little too often for my tastes.  Is it supported by our tax money?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:15:20 PM EDT
[#25]
They should shoot the old man too.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Many believe Lindh played a pivotal role in the torture and murder of CIA agent Johnny Michael Spann in the uprising at Mazar-e-Sharif.

The fucking traitor should be hung and his dad should be deported.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If it was up to me, his son would have been hung long ago.

Damned traitor.

Hanged. People are hanged. Pictures are hung. That and horses.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Many believe Lindh played a pivotal role in the torture and murder of CIA agent Michael Spann in the uprising at Mazar-e-Sharif.

To be frank, I think it is dishonest to call what happened to Mike Spann a murder.
He was killed in combat by the enemy.
Calling it a murder implies that he was lying home asleep in his bed and got popped.
He was killed in the service of our country - to call it murdered both muddies the water, and trivializes his sacrifice.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah, I watched part of the press conference/Q&A and it almost made me puke.

Proud? Of what? Treason?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#31]
What the fuck, the kid was misguided and got caught up in something he couldn't control. He was training to fight the northern alliance, not the US. While we don't agree with his beliefs nor the side he was on, he was an enemy combatant. It's a stretch to call him a traitor, since he didn't go to war against the US.

He couldn't just "leave" when the US invaded Afghanistan. He was out in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by hardcore Taliban fighters that would have shot him in the back for desertion.

He didn't murder anyone, he was one person in a prison uprising that involved thousands of prisoners.

There is no direct/indirect evidence showing he killed anyone at all.

He almost died when they filled the cellar he was holed up in with water, gas and set it on fire. It was a miracle he even survived.

The kid fought for whatever he believed in at the time. He stated he had no intention of fighting the US. Personally I feel it's a miracle he lived and that it's a shame someone so young and misguided is going to spend the rest of their life in prison over a mistake given the adventure he had. Young people make crazy mistakes but they are not grown adults.

- rem

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
What the fuck, the kid was misguided and got caught up in something he couldn't control. He was training to fight the northern alliance, not the US. While we don't agree with his beliefs nor the side he was on, he was an enemy combatant. It's a stretch to call him a traitor, since he didn't go to war against the US.

He couldn't just "leave" when the US invaded Afghanistan. He was out in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by hardcore Taliban fighters that would have shot him in the back for desertion.

He didn't murder anyone, he was one person in a prison uprising that involved thousands of prisoners.

He almost died when they filled the cellar he was holed up in with water, gas and set it on fire. It was a miracle he even survived.

The kid fought for whatever he believed in at the time. He stated he had no intention of fighting the US. Personally I feel it's a miracle he lived and that it's a shame someone so young and misguided is going to spend the rest of their life in prison over a mistake given the adventure he had. Young people make crazy mistakes but they are not grown adults.

- rem

Wow, just wow.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Many believe Lindh played a pivotal role in the torture and murder of CIA agent Michael Spann in the uprising at Mazar-e-Sharif.

To be frank, I think it is dishonest to call what happened to Mike Spann a murder.
Calling it a murder implies that he was lying home asleep in his bed and got popped.
He was killed in the service of our country - to call it murdered both muddies the water, and trivializes his sacrifice.

Lot's of muddy waters to consider.  Was Lindh an enemy combatant or a traitor....or both?  I say both.  If Spann was tortured first then I'd say it was murder especially if he was killed while in captivity ( or while disarmed).  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted: uprising that involved thousands of prisoners.
Nah, he was just on the wrong side of the war fighting with the Towelban and neck deep in AK47's while our boys were getting shot.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In a manner of speaking he is.
Johnny Walker Lindh's dad is a homosexual.

Ohhh.  He's a peter puffer!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#36]

- rem

Do you realise what it would take for a non arab to be accepted as a member of Al Queda, and the Taliban?  In order to be trusted and allowed into the organization to the level he was at, (traing at there camps, meeting Osama)  he needed to do some pretty perverse shit to prove his loyalty, i'm talking murder a family kind of stuff.  He was no mere observer, or confused kid.  The reason he was a traitor and not just another combatant, was that he held a US citizenship, and yes, he could have left if he wanted to.   The cold hard truth of the matter is that he is a traitor to his country, and should be lined up against a wall and shot.      

For those that say oh he just made a bad choice.  We live with the decisions we make, he chose which side to fight for, he will pay for that choice.  you don't get to switch sides as soon as you start losing.  

Many Soldiers payed for our ability to have alot of freedoms with there blood sweat and tears.  One of those protected freedoms is not the ability to fight against that flag and then claim its protection.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Youthful indiscretion and adventure is banging a fat chick at a kegger, not taking up arms against your own country.  I'm sure this idiot kid said he had no intention of fighting US forces after he was caught, but I don't believe that any more than I believe Tookie was sorry.  

What's even worse is this idiot's father doesn't realize he's an infidel too and his son would gladly kill him for Osama if given the right opportunity.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#38]
He is waiting for his own special Brokeback Mountain moment.  His son is a traitor.

Max
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#39]
when they got little johnny and plastered him all over the TV...  all i could think of was... "execute the traitor" litterally...  she should have been shot on the spot IMO.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

He was part of Al Qaeda, not the Taliban.  The Taliban didn't have foreign fighters.  The foreign fighters were part of Al Qaeda.  The guy sat down and broke bread with Osama Bin Laden.  After September 11th, he stuck around.  When asked if he supported the terrorist acts of September 11th, he said yes.  He was complicit in the killing of a US citizen after legally surrendering.  What more do you doubters want?  The guy should fucking fry.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What the fuck,
<< let's just say that lots of stuff was deleted here to save vertical space on this page and my comments would probably be a CoC violation as a personal attack >>

Wow, just wow.

+1
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ain't that the truth?  I can't tell you how many times I've got 'junior' red-handed, then turned them over the parents only to get "that's impossible, not my kid".  \

PULL YOUR HEAD OUR OF YOUR ASS!   Your kid is a shit bird, more than likely your a shit bird too.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe it would be correct to call the summary execution of a prisoner murder, no?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

- rem

You obviously don't have the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about.  I suggest you do a little research before you make an even bigger ass out of yourself.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

- rem

Are you sucking him off or what?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:13:31 PM EDT
[#46]
My comments are based off what I have read so far. At this point I have no reason to call him a murderer nor a traitor.

Fuck, the first day the story broke everyone around here was frothing at the mouth and ready to "burn the traitor at the stake". It's the same old bullshit. Most of the people that make their comments here haven't read a fucking thing ahout the story, and are just blindly repeating the same old shit, sometimes based off the 3 posts in front of theirs.

I don't give a fuck if my opinion isn't popular, it's based off what I'VE READ SO FAR. Feel free to provide me with links/articles/stories to change my mind, but until then I have no reason to change my stance. Links/articles/stories are much more productive than "wow" or "I'm not going to respond because I don't want to violate the CoC", but whatever, it's the same old BS here.

Do you honestly believe a rebellious, misguided 20yr old kid who went to the extreme is going to be the same person in 5, 10, 15, 25 years? People make mistakes when they are young and typically they grow out of it. Surely his case is unique, but that doesnt change the fact that young kids go through their skinhead, punk, drug bullshit phases and usually grow out of it. He wont have that chance. Maybe that's for the best, but all I'm saying is that I don't believe he's exactly the criminal people are painting him out to be. Again, that's just my opinion.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Where is his son again?  Oh yeah that's right..............
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#48]
look. he was an american citizen. he made a decision. he joined and stayed with a group of people dedicated to jihadist missions. seems like i read he was asked if he wanted a jihadist mission or fight in a-stan to keep it a pure muslim country. he choose to fight in a-stan not jihadi. but that means he knew about jihadi missions. prolly very difficult for him to leave and not be killed. but he made a very bad decision and there are consequences. sorry but seems like lots of folks even around here dont wanna believe in consequences.  but they exist. walker is living those consequences and should not be pardoned.

it sucks being him. but thats life..

btw.. lifetime in prison is enough for me. execution i am willing to forgo. but there he should stay.

he was the enemy for crying out loud.. against his own countrymen after his budies murdered several thousand unsuspecting innocent people...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top