Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 5:12:44 PM EDT
France is going to put the Eiffel Tower behind an 8ft-high glass wall to protect it from terrorists following an attack at the Louvre.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4208142/France-puts-Eiffel-Tower-terror-proof-8ft-high-wall.html#ixzz4YbFfMs8s%20
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
But walls don't work, right?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Glass wall? Do they make glass that would be suitable for a wall and that will resist an IED without turning to shrapnel?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I will protest this racist wall by going into French restaurants and yelling at the customers.  Also IHOP because they serve French toast.
Then I'll order some pancakes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will protest this racist wall by going into French restaurants and yelling at the customers.  Also IHOP because they serve French toast.
View Quote

Someone has to make a stand!
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:56:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ummmmm, IHOP pancakes.

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Dupe

Wall
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I call them Freedom Flaps.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
The muzzies have no intention of harming that tower.  It will eventually be the largest minaret in all of Islam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top