Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 3:54:14 PM EDT
citizens walking around with AK 47's...this isn't going to be good news for anyone :( the libs will twist it big time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:55:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
citizens walking around with AK 47's...this isn't going to be good news for anyone :( the libs will twist it big time.

When did the sporting goods department at Wal Mart start selling AK's?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Citizens with AK's does not bother me.

Looters/thugs with AK's does bother me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#3]
citizens as in law abiding citizens trying to protect property. Or citizens as in looters?  Basically who has the guns.....the good guys or the bad guys?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#4]
someone at another board said fox is reporting it as armed gangs

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The locals after Hurrican Andrew were better armed than the NG or the 82nd who came to help.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#6]
yes me too.
and that is what they said looters shooting at the cops with AK's :(
They called them citizens now they are calling them gangs...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Sound's like LEO/Miltary may have targets to help pass the time.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The locals after Hurrican Andrew were better armed than the NG or the 82nd who came to help.

Shame on you if you're not better armed than the NG!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#9]
If Mankind is actually good for the most part (not biblical, but the Libs like it), and evil only represents a small minority, then everybody should be issued 6920s.  All looting would be stopped, I believe my sociology class call this socal reinforcement.  Majority rules right?  Biggest gun makes the rules?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
yes me too.
and that is what they said looters shooting at the cops with AK's :(
They called them citizens now they are calling them gangs...

Tightening chinstrap on foil helmet--------
Now we get to see how well the WOT has prepared our standing Army against our citizens. Say what you will but most do not give  a rip about the Constiitution. Sure some are very patriotic and care about the constitution, but a good many are either ignorant of it, or flat out dont care.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#11]
It is all GWB's fault.  After all he did design and runs all the companies that manufacture AKs.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Now they are reporting "assault gun rifles" are being used.

I am hearing from my friends down there about attacks on rescue workers when they say there is no more room on their boats. Also, people shooting others on the roofs so they can be rescued first.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#13]
The only thing this country will think is, all those people  running around with terrorist guns,we have to ban them. Sorry i just have to rant, my boss came into my office today and when he seen the pics of ARs that i was looking at, he asked me if i was  one of those crazy anti government people, i said no, i am one of those people that will fight when the government comes to take away your shotgun so you cant hunt ducks anymore,his face tured white.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Now they are reporting "assault gun rifles" are being used.

I am hearing from my friends down there about attacks on rescue workes when they say there is no more room on their boats. Also, people shooting others on the roofs so they can be rescued first.

Fuckers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top