Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/3/2004 7:56:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 7:57:12 AM EST by NYPatriot]
Oh my God... Clinton has had some chest pains (what man over 40 hasn’t) & has been admitted to the hospital for TESTS!!! Not for emergency surgery, not because his life is in danger.... for some routine medical TESTS, and Fox News is running with this non-story to the exclusion of all others!

Muslim terrorists are slaughtering hundreds of innocent school children, Russian commandos are storming the building & engaging in running gun battles with these animals, and all the American news media can focus on is the mild discomfort of their favorite disgraced & impeached ex-president?!?!?!

Fucking pathetic....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:58:13 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:58:39 AM EST
FOX News is the best thing we have as far as major networks go. Your simply incorrect this time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:00:40 AM EST
so is CNN, CBS, MSNBC, etc...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:01:49 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 8:02:01 AM EST by Boom_Stick]
Maybe they want to be the first ones to report "The Bastards dead!"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:02:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 8:02:50 AM EST by StykUrHedUp]

Originally Posted By NYPatriot:
Oh my God... Clinton has had some chest pains (what man over 40 hasn’t) & has been admitted to the hospital for TESTS!!! Not for emergency surgery, not because his life is in danger.... for some routine medical TESTS, and Fox News is running with this non-story to the exclusion of all others!

Muslim terrorists are slaughtering hundreds of innocent school children, Russian commandos are storming the building & engaging in running gun battles with these animals, and all the American news media can focus on is the mild discomfort of their favorite disgraced & impeached ex-president?!?!?!

Fucking pathetic....

are you suprised?? look what they were focusing on as civilian contractors were being decapitated......some "poor, abused" raghead that had pictures taken of him in his underwear...... The media is a fuckin joke for the most part IMO.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:02:29 AM EST
The coverage of the Russian hostage situation has been pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:04:26 AM EST
Is Bubba stealing the spotlight again?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:04:32 AM EST
I think you've had enough Red Bulls for one afternoon!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:04:47 AM EST
A former US President is having health problems that require major surgery.

I don't care what you think about Clinton, you have to at least recognize that fact that this IS news. Fox News Channel has to report it. That's what they do !
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:05:32 AM EST

Your simply incorrect this time.

How so? What exactly are you disputing? Are you really saying that Clinton’s non-life threatening chest tightness deserves more coverage than the Russian hostage crisis???

Open your eyes friend. What's happening in Russia might be coming to a grade school near you REAL SOON, so yes... I do feel that Fox News has dropped the ball!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:07:09 AM EST
Clinton to Undergo Heart Surgery in NY Hospital

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former President Bill Clinton has checked into a New York hospital and will undergo heart bypass surgery, U.S. networks reported on Friday.

ABC and CBS television reported that Clinton, 58, had checked into New York Presbyterian Hospital for quadruple heart bypass surgery.

A Democratic Party official told Reuters that Clinton had checked into the hospital with "chest pains." The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, could not confirm that Clinton would undergo bypass surgery.

CNN quoted a source close to the former president as saying the surgery could take place as early as Saturday.

Clinton, the 42nd U.S. president, promised at the Democratic convention in July to be a "foot soldier" in John Kerry's race against Republican President Bush.

This is what I found surgery is different than test. Hell I'm 29 and I have stomach pains and chest pains I'm dying
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:07:10 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:07:38 AM EST

After that fucking disaster at the opera house in moscow a few years ago, you can be sure Putin and the KGB, oops, i meant FTB, is holding the cameras at bay. Im sure the footage we are seeing on fox is being spoon fed.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:12:23 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 8:15:06 AM EST by newtoma]
Hey asswipe, you think maybe the Russians are not as media friendly as we are? Probably not so easy to get that close to the action. Not to mentiuon that you are probably one of those sick f*ucks that gets off on reporters shoving a camera in a grieving parent's face and asks "how do you feel knowing that yourt child was burned alive".

Edited to add I am over 40 and have never had chest pains, and from what I know quadruple bi-pass is a little more serious than heart burn.. (Could be wrong)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:14:38 AM EST

How so? What exactly are you disputing? Are you really saying that Clinton’s non-life threatening chest tightness deserves more coverage than the Russian hostage crisis???

Open your eyes friend. What's happening in Russia might be coming to a grade school near you REAL SOON, so yes... I do feel that Fox News has dropped the ball!

Incorrect Cuz FOX does the best job of keeping it balanced and without too much spin. Duhh it is network tv. It's going to be lame to a degree. FOX sucks less. I work in Broadcast TV. All your feed provider, Reuters, Bloomberg AP say the same thing. FOX does the best job.
Someone forgot their meds

Your opinion...my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:14:40 AM EST

Well, it is breaking news about a former president, and no, they are not running it exclusively. They are still reporting the Russian hostage situation and the hurricane stuff. It was just released a few hours ago. I know most of us here give two shits about Clinton, but he's still a former president and it is a "big" story.

Bypass surgey is a life threatening condition. Restricted bloodflow to the heart is not like spraining your ankle.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:17:03 AM EST

I agree 110%, and I think that fact is at the core of my disgust. I think most of us understand that the West is engaged in a world war against radical Islam, and that it is only a matter of time before the deplorable tactics used abroad find their way to our own shores!

I just think that the American media should be more responsible & realistic in their coverage of the threat.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:31:09 AM EST

I agree 110%, and I think that fact is at the core of my disgust. I think most of us understand that the West is engaged in a world war against radical Islam, and that it is only a matter of time before the deplorable tactics used abroad find their way to our own shores!

I just think that the American media should be more responsible & realistic in their coverage of the threat.

I think it stems from the "It's not my problem" mindset. It will be our problem, and it has been our problem.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:39:37 AM EST

Oh my God... Clinton has had some chest pains (what man over 40 hasn’t)

I have not, and I'm over 40.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:24:59 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 9:59:36 AM EST by magnum_99]
Yeah, well ABC news this morning was referring the muslim scum as "rebels" and "hostage takers" and "militants!"

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED ABOUT THE 'NEWS' COVERAGE THAT I COULD SCREAM!.

"Rebels" HA! Like the "rebels" in Star Wars were the good guys fighting the evil Empire.

THAT is the disgusting connotation our traitorous liberal media are putting on this.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:28:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By 223-Buckaroo:
A former US President is having health problems that require major surgery.

I don't care what you think about Clinton, you have to at least recognize that fact that this IS news. Fox News Channel has to report it. That's what they do !

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:29:46 AM EST
You're letting your inner liberal stress you out!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:29:58 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:30:53 AM EST
According to the following thread, FOXNews appears to be reporting on other news as well:
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=270490

Take it easy Francis.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:32:55 AM EST

I know what NYPatriot is talking about. Everytime I switch over to Fox I get all the Scott Peterson, Kobi Bryant, and Michael Jackson I can stand.

They do a good job when they cover the important stuff, but spend way too much time covering the garbage.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:33:27 AM EST
the question is what do you want to see of the hostage situation?

A gun fight? Dead kids? Dead terrorists? All of theabove?

I say don't give the terrorists the coverage they want...then kill every terrorist and put their heads on pikes at the border...then go kill their families...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:35:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By PrivateJoker:
According to the following thread, FOXNews appears to be reporting on other news as well:
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=270490

Take it easy Francis.

ANY OF YOU HOMOS TOUCH MY STUFF....I'LL KILL YA...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:49:32 AM EST

Originally Posted By swankforce:

After that fucking disaster at the opera house in moscow a few years ago, you can be sure Putin and the KGB, oops, i meant FTB, is holding the cameras at bay. Im sure the footage we are seeing on fox is being spoon fed.

No way, the new Russia has freedom of the press.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:54:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 7:56:29 PM EST by NYPatriot]

the question is what do you want to see of the hostage situation?

A gun fight? Dead kids? Dead terrorists? All of the above?

Yes... all that and then some!!! I want people to see the true & horrible face of Islam. I want them to get sick, disgusted, frightened, & angry because those are the natural & proper reactions to such inhuman acts.

I want people to WAKE THE FUCK UP & realize that we are engaged in WWIII. I want every American to understand that Western civilization & Christianity are in a bare knuckles brawl for their very survival, and that half-measures & misplaced tolerance will result in our ultimate defeat &/or assimilation!!!

So yes... I want the major news outlets to run this story 24/7. If they can do it for Laci Peterson, Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant, etc. they can sure as hell do it for this unspeakable horror!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:00:06 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:05:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Waldo:

Oh my God... Clinton has had some chest pains (what man over 40 hasn’t)

I have not, and I'm over 40.

Me either, and I'm over (shudder) 50.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:09:01 PM EST
This shit is a joke to you Wolfpack???
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:20:25 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:30:32 PM EST

To be honest I really don't care. There are no terrorists on my street tonight

Give it time my myopic friend... give it time.

Top Top