Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/21/2004 4:09:22 PM EST
Just say a "Fox News Election 2004 Minute" during the NLCS where John Kerry got to trash the President on homeland security. No Bush response. I watched the game yesterday on the same channel and I didn't see one of these "Fox News Election 2004 Minutes".

Are these assholes giving Kerry free reign to spout his horseshit?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:19:44 PM EST
fox did the same thing the other day....don't worry, they've run their mouth until they have to be "fair and balanced". they will more than make up for it.....
so far they are 38% kerry stories, i saw a poll.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:21:59 PM EST
I have learned not to watch any of them for more than five minutes. Or even not to watch them at all.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:23:08 PM EST
It's because they gave Bush the same time for his own election minute.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:26:38 PM EST
I listen to Fox News all day long at work. When it comes to the candidates talking they give each side equal time. They don't always do it all together but when you add it up it's equal time. For example they will give Bush and pro-Bush people an hour to talk. Then the next hour is a Kerry and pro-Kerry people. So if you tune in for 30 minutes all you might catch is some nut rambling on about Kerry and think it's one sided. This occurs usually in the late morning and mid afternoon. The evening shows are when they have a Bush people and Kerry people going back and forth every 3 minutes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:28:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By SWIRE:
I listen to Fox News all day long at work. When it comes to the candidates talking they give each side equal time. They don't always do it all together but when you add it up it's equal time. For example they will give Bush and pro-Bush people an hour to talk. Then the next hour is a Kerry and pro-Kerry people. So if you tune in for 30 minutes all you might catch is some nut rambling on about Kerry and think it's one sided. This occurs usually in the late morning and mid afternoon. The evening shows are when they have a Bush people and Kerry people going back and forth every 3 minutes.

Yeah, but if you give John Kerry an opportunity to trash Bush during the National League Chamionship Series, you have to give Bush an opportunity to respond during the same event. IF you want to call yourself "Fair and Balanced" that is.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:32:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
In Nagasaki, they like Bukakke.

OMG, that's funny!!!

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:35:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Yeah, but if you give John Kerry an opportunity to trash Bush during the National League Chamionship Series, you have to give Bush an opportunity to respond during the same event. IF you want to call yourself "Fair and Balanced" that is.

they did. they've been doing 1 Bush and 1 Kerry minute each game.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:36:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By SWIRE:I listen to Fox News all day long at work. When it comes to the candidates talking they give each side equal time. They don't always do it all together but when you add it up it's equal time. For example they will give Bush and pro-Bush people an hour to talk. Then the next hour is a Kerry and pro-Kerry people. So if you tune in for 30 minutes all you might catch is some nut rambling on about Kerry and think it's one sided. This occurs usually in the late morning and mid afternoon. The evening shows are when they have a Bush people and Kerry people going back and forth every 3 minutes.

I saw a Bush minute on FOX(i'm not talking about a low camera angle on one of the hot anchors), so they are keeping it even.
Top Top