Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2001 4:52:25 PM EDT
I've been watching "The O'Reilly Factor" on the Fox News Channel.  A commercial is being aired for Hannity & Colmes that announces Dr. Laura Schlessinger is going to be on tonight at 8:00 PM CDT to talk about the declining morals in America.  Wouldn't you know it, in the middle of the commercial that shows drug use, sex scandels, etc., is a clip of someone picking up an AR-15!  What a crock of sh*&!  My views of the Fox News Channel just took a serious hit!
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife is going to call me when she comes on so I can see what she says. My wife is a Republican, listens to Rush Lumbaugh and G. Gordon Liddy. She also can shoot my AR-15 very well.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've been watching "The O'Reilly Factor" on the Fox News Channel.  A commercial is being aired for Hannity & Colmes that announces Dr. Laura Schlessinger is going to be on tonight at 8:00 PM CDT to talk about the declining morals in America.  Wouldn't you know it, in the middle of the commercial that shows drug use, sex scandels, etc., is a clip of someone picking up an AR-15!  What a crock of sh*&!  My views of the Fox News Channel just took a serious hit!
View Quote

Watched it. Strictly about the decline of "Morality" in this country, in other words
"Ancient History".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top