Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2001 12:04:56 PM EDT
Hey You have to look at this junk. Please read the quote by Todd at the bottom of the page. Look out H&K UMP my ass. I almost choked when I found this page. I have sold Hi-Points that work better than Special Weapons Shit!!! Go to
http://specialweaponsllc.com/New%20stuff.html
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY:

[url]http://specialweaponsllc.com/New%20stuff.html[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]
^^^
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]
What a hunk of crap. Please feel free to post this on HK91.com, alot of guys were actually thinking about this rifle.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#4]
No kidding, who do they think they're fooling?!?

Total junk.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I would like to order one POS, no make that 2. Hope they can send it to the PRK.[:(!]

Sometimes, Ya'll are a little too picky.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Guys the Toad F#*ked me good. I bought 2 SW3's,a SW5 PDW a SW5 PAD and a SW5 Fake Suppressor. I had no idea what kind pure total SHIT I was BUYING!!! I sure wish someone had warned me about Special Weapons. I am posting this stuff as a favor To anyone who will  listen. Don't Buy anything From Todd. You will be sorry. I know I lost my ass on those guns. I gave my customers their money back and sold those guns as used a the gun shows. Please don't make the same mistake I did.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#8]
It's too bad you got screwed.

Look at the guest book. There's even a ringing endorsement from R Guns!

[url]http://specialweaponsllc.com/guestbook/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Too bad Todd would'nt sell out his company and all of his equipment. somebody needs to produce reasonably priced quality HK post-ban stuff. if i had the capital i would do it to put dipshits like this out of buisness. i dont personally have a great love for HK stuff, but i cant stand to see someone ruin a decent firearm design, its blasphemy!

what would i do? pretty much the same thing that DSArms does, except cheaper in price. its hard to believe a post-ban rifle should cost over $800. as mentioned earlier, the use of sten mags would be keen. a teflon finish would be spiffy.

just silly wishfull thinking lib
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Todd will not let anything bad stay in his guestbook.  You know damn well he deletes anything that makes his Shitty Worthless (SW) HK clones look bad.  Todd is a POS and then some.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Side note: I'm surprised none of his "happy" customers have gone over to Mesa, AZ to beat his ass, considering his horrible customer service.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I think you're wrong its a shitty gun
but heres a picture of the real BIGGEST PEICE OF SHIT in the world :)

[img]http://www.acmewebpages.com/graphics/roreturn.jpg[/img]

Don't let your children see that
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#13]
BCBUD  You have found a picture of the biggest pile of Human Garbage on the planet. I almost [puke] when I saw the picture. If you are going to post pictures like that please give us a warning. Damn that bitch is sick. I'll bet her and Todd would have some mighty ugly pups if you were to breed them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Spoprt Supp.All you had to do was ask. If you go to HK91.com or HKpro.com everyone will tell you what you just found out. Some guys have their signature line devoted to warning folks what kind of business person he is
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#15]
i got to see one of these laquered dog turds right before the calif. ban.  they poor guy who bought it was desparately trying to unload it so he could get a real one (sp89).  he disassembled it for me with help of a hammer.  he tried then to fit real hk parts into the gun and nothing fit well.  then he tried to reassemble it and that's when it got really comical.  you could see grooves on the inside of the reciever where the parts were 'dragging' and creating their own paths!

i didn;t have the money for a sp89 so i ended up with a hk usc and sl81.  i am SO GLAD.  nothing like factory HK guys!

steve
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
crinkle-finished crap[puke].  "Rough" would not even begin to describe the SW5 and SW3 that I saw.  Those receivers looked like they had been made by Chinese 3-year-olds.

it!

Semper Fi!

Ken Little
View Quote

You must be talking about Red China and their Child labor RIGHT?

I don't know Which L/E is going to buy these guns.

I guess we don't have to worry about getting sued by him unless we start impersonate him on the board.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#17]
damnit!!!

Here I go and this: [img]http://features.yahoo.com/webceleb/odonnell/rosie2.jpg[/img]

And get ready to be all clever and funny to find someone beat me to it!

blah..
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Funny thing. The LE models have their pictures from Vollmer conversions and HK catalog weapons.
And other shit on the site. Geesshhh...
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#19]
My thanks to all who have posted a response. I am very happy to see that I am not the only person Todd suckered into buying his Shit. I do believe after talking to Todd on the phone that he is one or the most arogant Assholes I have ever ran into in my life. I am from West Texas and we don't treat folk's like that out here. You all might think Roy D. Mercer is a joke But I personally know people that could be his real life double. I sure would like to meet Good ol Todd in person someday. He sure thinks he is something when he is behind a phone 500 miles away. I bet he would piss his britches I got aholt of him.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#20]
SPORTSMANS SUPPLY, here is a pic of your favorite midget ahole.

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1567996&a=11958523&p=43011690[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Hey SteyrAUG, Thanks man!! I can now identify my target. Hell he is a little bastard. I took a crap this morning nearly as big as him. I'll bet that H&K he got is made of silly putty or the puss couldn't hold it up. I wonder how he would look with it shoved up his ASS. The more I think about the Shit he is pushing off on unknowing folks the madder I get. Todd is not smart enough to be in the Special Olympics. Those kids Are great. Todd is not worthy to eat a pile of dog shit of off the ground they walk on!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top