Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/6/2013 5:20:32 AM EDT
Do you think story is true? If true, Iran has stepped to a new low.

"Forghani clearly stated that Sasha will be raped by someone who has been able to get close to the Obama family."
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/05/iran-threatens-brutal-attacks-on-americans-obama-family-if-us-hits-syria/
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:22:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
Do you think story is true? If true, Iran has stepped to a new low.

"Forghani clearly stated that Sasha will be raped by someone who has been able to get close to the Obama family."
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/05/iran-threatens-brutal-attacks-on-americans-obama-family-if-us-hits-syria/
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:22:33 AM EDT
Where is jack bauer when you need him?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:28:11 AM EDT
Notice: they didn't threaten to rape wookie...

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:30:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:30:58 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bowbender7:

View Quote

Even they have standards...
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:32:30 AM EDT
A comment like that might rate a hellfire missile.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:32:57 AM EDT
The media is doing everything they can to get us into Syria and Iran.

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:36:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2013 5:36:42 AM EDT by Lomshek]
Originally Posted By Zan:

View Quote

Now that it's their guy in charge they know it'll be done for the right reasons instead of padding big oil's pockets.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:37:08 AM EDT
Forghani didn't make that threat. The world did.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:54:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Caboose314:
Forghani didn't make that threat. The world did.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:57:56 AM EDT
Does this mean the Muslim Brotherhood will no longer be welcome in the Whitehouse?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:59:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:01:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By bowbender7:

View Quote

That's what I was thinking. Apparently, the First Wookie gets ranked below goats and camels for masculine pleasure
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:02:26 AM EDT
Them there's bombin' words.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:03:12 AM EDT
Obamaturd would only be pissed because they didn't want to rape him.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:05:40 AM EDT
I cannot stand the president politically, but I do not take kindly to anyone who threatens a little girl.
Ideologically, I would look the other way if POTUS put a Hellfire in that camel jockey's tent.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:07:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2013 6:08:17 AM EDT by mhall8811]
I question the validity of the statement's source, but if it is as reported...

I wonder what more it will take for our .gov and the rest of the free world to start seeing these things as the sub-human savage animals they really are and start treating them accordingly.
The world needs to be purged of their kind.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:07:50 AM EDT
is the source reliable ?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:07:51 AM EDT
It is one thing to make fun of the Obama family and to disagree with Zero on everything he says and does. This sort of threat crosses so many lines.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:09:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By warkittens:
I cannot stand the president politically, but I do not take kindly to anyone who threatens a little girl.
Ideologically, I would look the other way if POTUS put a Hellfire in that camel jockey's tent.
View Quote

Congratulations on falling for this false flag......
If Obama can just get a few million more like you he'll have his bombing in the bag.

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:10:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2013 6:11:24 AM EDT by cthulhu]
View Quote

Same here. I love a good joke about zero and the wookie, but his girls should be off limits for even jokes, never mind rape threats. At that point, he is not President, just Dad. He can fuck that guy up with my blessing if the threat can be verified as being said by this guy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:10:24 AM EDT
I don't know whom to believe.

I wouldn't be surprised if this story originated in the CIA. They could have made this Iranian guy an offer he couldn't refuse:
- "we'll pay you $__m to say __ to this reporter..."
- "if you don't say __ to this reporter, we'll publish these photos of you and your boyfriend from 1998..."
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:11:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By devilskwerl:

If Obama can just get a few million more like you he'll have his bombing in the bag.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

They moved Syria to Iran
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:11:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2013 6:12:30 AM EDT by RDak]
Originally Posted By cthulhu:

Same here. I love a good joke about zero and the wookie, but his girls should be off limits for even jokes, never mind rape threats. At that point, he is not President, just Dad. He can fuck that guy up with my blessing if the threat can be verified as being said by this guy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cthulhu:

If true, we'd all agree with that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:16:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Undefined:
It is one thing to make fun of the Obama family and to disagree with Zero on everything he says and does. This sort of threat crosses so many lines.
View Quote

Let us beat on the war drum for the possibility that a has been goat fucker from Iran has possibly threatened Il Duce's daughter.

Son

I

Am

Disappoint
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:18:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HKHamartia:

Let us beat on the war drum for the possibility that a has been goat fucker from Iran has possibly threatened Il Duce's daughter.

Son

I

Am

Disappoint
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HKHamartia:

Son

I

Am

Disappoint

You seriously misunderstood my post. I'm not beating any war drum, I'm just saying that the usual international banter and threats are one thing, but saying you're going to have a man's daughter raped is way over the line. Not "Let's go to war" over the line but more of a "If I ever meet you in person I will ask my Secret Service detail to cut off your balls" over the line.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:19:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Undefined:"If I ever meet you in person I will ask my Secret Service detail to cut off your balls" over the line.
View Quote

Oh, then

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:21:30 AM EDT
They talk a big game in Iran..........
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:21:54 AM EDT
Huh, another red line crossed?

this illegal administration is quite the target now.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:24:56 AM EDT
The day that cock sucking peanut farmer allowed the Shah to fall the clock started ticking on a nuke strike on Iran, the clock is approaching Zero hour!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:33:11 AM EDT
Now we know why 4 B2's left Whitman.

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:35:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BattletweeteR:
is the source reliable ?
View Quote

Of course not, but then neither is a single news outlet in the States, nor is the .gov/administration who is feeding the media here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:36:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Zan:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:37:05 AM EDT
Iran said this? Looks more like some obscure former govt official. Melodramatic thread title is melodramatic.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:38:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:

Of course not, but then neither is a single news outlet in the States, nor is the .gov/administration who is feeding the media here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:
Originally Posted By BattletweeteR:
is the source reliable ?

Going with this.

Is it possible someone said this? Sure.

Is this administration above using their own kids as Casus belli ?

Will leave that for the reader to decide...

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:40:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Blued-Steel:
Does this mean the Muslim Brotherhood will no longer be welcome in the Whitehouse?
View Quote

Nope. This is the Hezbollah aligned jihadi network.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:42:08 AM EDT
false flag..
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:43:19 AM EDT
View Quote

Lines where abandoned a long time ago. It's all about PR chicanery, plausible deniability and consensus building. 'Lines' are so cliché....
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:44:21 AM EDT
Wait till some hip hop "artist" with a fading career unleashes the butt hurt after he brings out a song talking about "pimpin' out dem Obama girlz".
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:44:40 AM EDT
After he's finished with the goats out back ?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:47:01 AM EDT
If true, it sounds like they're testing Obama. Cross a red line (threatening to have someone's daughter is a red line ipso facto) and see if Obama has the stones or the support to do anything about it.

Another consideration, if some jackass half a world away threatens the family of a sitting U.S. President, what is the appropriate response?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:47:33 AM EDT
View Quote

Yup I've said many times that in my opinion the kids are off limits until they are adults. I didn't agree with attacking Chelsea Clinton, or the Bush girls either.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:50:07 AM EDT
View Quote

^^This^^
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:50:58 AM EDT
Reminds me of when letterman joked about Palins daughter being raped by a baseball player. Everyone thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:55:08 AM EDT

Yay more theater
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:57:20 AM EDT
FBHO and his offspring. He obviously don't give a fuck about my offspring's future!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:58:46 AM EDT

View All Quotes

I've fallen for no false flag. I have the power to neither authorize nor prevent any bombings. We do not need to do anything with Syria except let it burn. My statement was intended to mean that a man should never make statements about assaulting a little girl unless that man is ready to face a firry death. I would not look down on ANY man who retaliates against the aggressor to one of his children. Besides, congress isn't talking about limited air strikes against Libya.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:02:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2013 7:05:25 AM EDT by AmericanPeople]
I would have several cruise missiles headed to Iran if that were confirmed. No Congressional approval. No reaching out to the US or world public. Just kick their asses to 72 virgin land.

Then after we had dealt a significant blow to those idiots, Obama goes on TV, calmly shows the threat, our response and concludes with "Don't mess with America." then walks off the podium.

I would applaud that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:07:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By striperfisher:
FBHO and his offspring. He obviously don't give a fuck about my offspring's future!
View Quote

agreed

good for the goose and all
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:08:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:
I would have several cruise missiles headed to Iran if that were confirmed. No Congressional approval. No reaching out to the US or world public. Just kick their asses to 72 virgin land.

Then after we had dealt a significant blow to those idiots, Obama goes on TV, calmly shows the threat, our response and concludes with "Don't mess with America." then walks off the podium.

I would applaud that.
View Quote

You're the exact kind of person that this "story" was written to.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top