Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/20/2003 9:00:57 AM EDT
I have moved since my last ATF Form 4 was approved.

I am wanting to build a SBR and submit ATF Form 1.

Shouldn't I notify BATFE of my address change?
If so, where do I mail it? All I can find is this:

NFA Branch
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms,
Washington, D.C.

That is the address????
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:07:30 AM EDT
You only have to updated the BATF IF you move across state lines. In state, there are not any requirements.
Top Top