Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 8:31:41 PM EDT
I am getting error code P0750 (shift solenoid A malfunction). How do I go about changing the solenoid? If I change this solenoid am I wondering if this will actually fix my problem. The transmission comes out of gear and slams back in gear. If I turn off the overdrive then it seems to work fine. Here's a simular thread. www.ar15.com/lite/topic.html?b=1&f=134&t=431383

Gary_P, you seem to be very knowledgeable with this. What do you recommend I do? Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:06:30 AM EDT
[#1]
somewhere in the pile of PDF's I sent you is instructions on subassembly disassembly. that would be where you pull the valve body apart and swap out said solenoid. Did you test the harnesses?

What happened to Shift solenoid "C"

Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top