Here's a pic.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:47:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:48:15 PM EST
Come now. Islam is a religion of peace.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:50:11 PM EST
I second that motion!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:57:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 3:58:21 PM EST by macro]
I could not believe what I was hearing. This guy basically endorsed the killing of innocent people because he considers OBL a freedom fighter, doing (his) gods work. Made it real obvious that Jesus wasn't a valid god and that the only god is Allah.

Is anyone not convinced that Islam is the new Nazism and that the Quran is the sequel to Mein Kampf? These miscreants are openly engaging in a global campaign of religious cleansing...they want the planet to themselves.

I am so sick of trying to explain this to people. If you arent a muslim then guess what, you are their target. If you arent interested in becoming one of them, then get with the program..OUR PROGRAM!!!

Going to be a real "fun" couple of years while the decent people of this planet sort the mess out.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:58:22 PM EST
You ignorant bigot.

Islam = Peace
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:03:45 PM EST

You ignorant bigot.

Islam = Peace

Yeah, right.

Is that because of all the peace and stability in Islamic nations? They are the most intolerant and war-like people on earth.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:06:48 PM EST

Is anyone not convinced that Islam is the new Nazism and that the Quran is the sequel to Mein Kampf?

Macro, well said. I for one am fully convinced.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:07:26 PM EST
Again...

'nuff said!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:08:41 PM EST
well actually mein kampf would be the sequel to the koran. the koran was written a millenium before.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:08:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 4:10:00 PM EST by Steve_T_M]
Islam is a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of peace.

Islam is a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of peace.

Islam is a religion of peace. . .
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:09:16 PM EST
I hope this helps the sheeple to understand what is really happening in the world today.

This makes my blood boil!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:09:49 PM EST
Irene! I say again Irene.....

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:11:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By macro:
I could not believe what I was hearing. This guy basically endorsed the killing of innocent people because he considers OBL a freedom fighter, doing (his) gods work. Made it real obvious that Jesus wasn't a valid god and that the only god is Allah. We Christians say the exact opposite. Our Lord is the one true God. All religeons are mutually exclusive, and I fault Islam for being wrong, not for being mutually exclusive

Is anyone not convinced that Islam is the new Nazism and that the Quran is the sequel to Mein Kampf? These miscreants are openly engaging in a global campaign of religious cleansing...they want the planet to themselves.Well, about, oh, a few million out of 2.3 billion are. Aprox less than 1%.

I am so sick of trying to explain this to people. If you arent a muslim then guess what, you are their target. If you arent interested in becoming one of them, then get with the program..OUR PROGRAM!!! Your program. The US Government does not espouse or advocate the WOT as a 'holy war' against an entire religeon. We are at war with TERRORISTS, and contrary to popular belief all Muslims are not terrorists, and all terrorists are not Muslim (although 99% of the ones we're fighting are)

Going to be a real "fun" couple of years while the decent people of this planet sort the mess out.
We're sorting it out right now. It's hard, it's slow, and it will get far more painful. But it's working, and we're doing it without becoming terrorists ourselves

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:13:44 PM EST
I just watched that fucker. Same type of canned answers the Taliban leaders gave right after 9/11...."What? Who? Us? No, never...we believe in peace."

Bullshit. These people would skin your children and rape your wives for being nothing more than Americans. Fuck them and anyone who sympathizes with them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:15:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By OFFSHORE:

You ignorant bigot.

Islam = Peace

Yeah, right.

Is that because of all the peace and stability in Islamic nations? They are the most intolerant and war-like people on earth.

You've just been deluded by the racist, right wing biased, american media.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:18:43 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:18:53 PM EST
Tut! Tut! is the RoP® and don't you forget it…

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:19:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:

Originally Posted By OFFSHORE:

You ignorant bigot.

Islam = Peace

Yeah, right.

You've just been deluded by the racist, right wing biased, american media.

Funny how depending on a person's viewpoint, the media bias either swings left or right.

As for Islam, I've had enough. I'm all for making all of them "peaceful".
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:26:55 PM EST

Enough said.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:34:44 PM EST
im all about supporting islam.........................

i feel like whatever we can do to get them their 72 virgins needs to be done
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:09:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 5:10:36 PM EST by desertmoon]

Originally Posted By Dave_A:

Originally Posted By macro:
I am so sick of trying to explain this to people. If you arent a muslim then guess what, you are their target. If you arent interested in becoming one of them, then get with the program..OUR PROGRAM!!!

Your program. The US Government does not espouse or advocate the WOT as a 'holy war' against an entire religeon. We are at war with TERRORISTS, and contrary to popular belief all Muslims are not terrorists, and all terrorists are not Muslim (although 99% of the ones we're fighting are)

and that is why we will fail....their religion is not simply mutually exclusive...their religion/politics/unseperable way of life dictates an Islamic Jihad that, ideally, should culminate in the "Muhommedization" of the entire gobe. Unless less the rest of the semi civilized world wakes up, these people will become a threat more serious than Hitler ever dreamed of.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:10:36 PM EST
Does anyone know what happened to my thread on this subject? It's in the trash heep, and I simply want to know why out of curiosity rather than anger.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:39:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 8:45:52 PM EST by Raptor22]

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
im all about supporting islam.........................

i feel like whatever we can do to get them their 72 virgins needs to be done

Ater watching this interview on FOX, I felt that the faster we can accomodate them to their "fiery" reward, the better.
Top Top