Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/30/2006 12:01:36 PM EST
I was at the gunshow yesterday and picked up a new Remington LTR for myself. I have a baby girl due in a couple of weeks and I was thinking about her future. I want her to be able to have an AR-15 when she's old enough and I'm afraid that a ban will be inplace when that day comes. So I headed over to a table selling stripped lowers and picked her up a new RRA lower. I'll build it up over time, but one day my daughter will be able to have her own AR.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:06:19 PM EST
Thats very cool!

I bought a Bushy M4gery for my daughter, had the lower engraved with her name and date of birth.
She will love it!!!!!

Congrats on the upcoming baby!!!!

(Get ready for late sleepless nights!)
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:06:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/30/2006 12:06:44 PM EST by kitwulfen]

Originally Posted By SMProud:
I was at the gunshow yesterday and picked up a new Remington LTR for myself. I have a baby girl due in a couple of weeks and I was thinking about her future. I want her to be able to have an AR-15 when she's old enough and I'm afraid that a ban will be inplace when that day comes. So I headed over to a table selling stripped lowers and picked her up a new RRA lower. I'll build it up over time, but one day my daughter will be able to have her own AR.

home.mchsi.com/~stephen.proud/baby-ar.jpg

I think a lot of folks here do that. Perhaps you should get something engraved on it, to make it somewhat more special to her?

ETA: Beaten to the punch.
Top Top