Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/18/2009 4:24:44 PM EST

The top one I built from a kit. It is my most recent family member.

The middle is my oldest AK. It's an Arsenal with milled reciever. It was my first AK and is probably the reason I never understood why people complained about AK accuracy. It is a dream to shoot. I traded a paintball gun for it 10+ years ago. For paintball people, it was a Shocker 4x4 I straight up traded for it. The kicker is- I was with my friend when he bought it at a CO gunshow, and he paid $315.00 for it at the time. Which was a couple hundred less than the purchase price of the paintball gun. I made the trade a year later because my friend really really wanted that paintball gun and had lost interest in shooting.

What I wouldn't give for a time-machine to go back and clear out that gunshow booth of all their $315 Arsenal milled Ak's

The bottom AK is an Egyptian Maadi (so I was told at the CA gunshow many moons ago) I have long since escaped the People's Republic of Kalifornia, but my heart goes out to the many shooters still there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:26:08 PM EST
I'm disappointed. I thought I'd see pics of the wife or g/f.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:28:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By Furyataurus:
I'm disappointed . I thought I'd see pics of the wife or and g/f.

Fixed
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:43:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By Furyataurus:
I'm disappointed. I thought I'd see pics of the wife or g/f.

You'd rather see pics of chicks than pics of guns? That's gay.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:17:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By Room101:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2445/3933085904_b6c84fda2c.jpg

The middle is my oldest AK. It's an Arsenal with milled reciever. It was my first AK and is probably the reason I never understood why people complained about AK accuracy. It is a dream to shoot. I traded a paintball gun for it 10+ years ago. For paintball people, it was a Shocker 4x4 I straight up traded for it. The kicker is- I was with my friend when he bought it at a CO gunshow, and he paid $315.00 for it at the time. Which was a couple hundred less than the purchase price of the paintball gun. I made the trade a year later because my friend really really wanted that paintball gun and had lost interest in shooting.

What I wouldn't give for a time-machine to go back and clear out that gunshow booth of all their $315 Arsenal milled Ak's

The bottom AK is an Egyptian Maadi (so I was told at the CA gunshow many moons ago) I have long since escaped the People's Republic of Kalifornia, but my heart goes out to the many shooters still there.

Thats an SLR95 right? Man I miss mine. I sold it for like $400 with 500 rounds of ammo ,8 mags, a tactical case and a bipod.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:54:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By SISUltra:
Originally Posted By Room101:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2445/3933085904_b6c84fda2c.jpg

Thats an SLR95 right? Man I miss mine. I sold it for like $400 with 500 rounds of ammo ,8 mags, a tactical case and a bipod.

Yup, it's an SLR95

$400 with + 500 rds and 8 mags? ouch

I don't even want to know what an SLR95 might go for these days
Top Top