Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 5:24:44 PM EDT

The top one I built from a kit. It is my most recent family member.

The middle is my oldest AK. It's an Arsenal with milled reciever. It was my first AK and is probably the reason I never understood why people complained about AK accuracy. It is a dream to shoot. I traded a paintball gun for it 10+ years ago. For paintball people, it was a Shocker 4x4 I straight up traded for it. The kicker is- I was with my friend when he bought it at a CO gunshow, and he paid $315.00 for it at the time. Which was a couple hundred less than the purchase price of the paintball gun. I made the trade a year later because my friend really really wanted that paintball gun and had lost interest in shooting.

What I wouldn't give for a time-machine to go back and clear out that gunshow booth of all their $315 Arsenal milled Ak's

The bottom AK is an Egyptian Maadi (so I was told at the CA gunshow many moons ago) I have long since escaped the People's Republic of Kalifornia, but my heart goes out to the many shooters still there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm disappointed. I thought I'd see pics of the wife or g/f.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm disappointed
. I thought I'd see pics of the wife or and g/f.

Fixed

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm disappointed. I thought I'd see pics of the wife or g/f.

You'd rather see pics of chicks than pics of guns? That's gay.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2445/3933085904_b6c84fda2c.jpg

The middle is my oldest AK. It's an Arsenal with milled reciever. It was my first AK and is probably the reason I never understood why people complained about AK accuracy. It is a dream to shoot. I traded a paintball gun for it 10+ years ago. For paintball people, it was a Shocker 4x4 I straight up traded for it. The kicker is- I was with my friend when he bought it at a CO gunshow, and he paid $315.00 for it at the time. Which was a couple hundred less than the purchase price of the paintball gun. I made the trade a year later because my friend really really wanted that paintball gun and had lost interest in shooting.

What I wouldn't give for a time-machine to go back and clear out that gunshow booth of all their $315 Arsenal milled Ak's

The bottom AK is an Egyptian Maadi (so I was told at the CA gunshow many moons ago) I have long since escaped the People's Republic of Kalifornia, but my heart goes out to the many shooters still there.

Thats an SLR95 right?  Man I miss mine.  I sold it for like $400 with 500 rounds of ammo ,8 mags, a tactical case and a bipod.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2445/3933085904_b6c84fda2c.jpg

Thats an SLR95 right?  Man I miss mine.  I sold it for like $400 with 500 rounds of ammo ,8 mags, a tactical case and a bipod.  

Yup, it's an SLR95

$400  with + 500 rds and 8 mags? ouch  

I don't even want to know what an SLR95 might go for these days
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top