Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 8:58:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/28/2009 9:30:02 PM EST by juni4ling]

I know, I know...Not an AR. Well, my money was burning a hole in my pocket waiting for parts so I took my money and bought another Glock. She shoots like dream, and rides well concealed. (Edited: she's a Glock 26.)

I was going to put a picture up with my half-built AR with a sign "Wheres my stuff, Armalite?"...But I was cool with getting another Glock (GLOCK) in the meantime. Neves Uniforms in Denver...They were good, and pretty cool.

But for the sake of ARFCOM, and my 556th post...Here is an ARFCOM list..

AFTER 556 POSTS, HERE ARE SOME ARFCOM OBSERVATIONS

1. “Everybody” on ARFCOM hates cops. I am a cop. I hate getting pulled over, too. And I hate anybody who is arrogant and rude. But I have seen some pretty brave and honorable “stuff” from those who the rest of you deride.

2. “Everybody” on ARFCOM loves the F-22 except me. They all say that it only costs $150 M. apiece, but I say that it is closer to $350 million a pop. That, and no Republican or Democrat President has really bought into the idea. AND, we are at war…And where is the F-22?…At HOME sitting pretty on the tarmac.

3. “Everybody” on ARFCOM hates the Mini-14. I like my Mini-14s. And I can shoot just as accurate with my mini through iron sights as I can with an AR with sights. And $30 factory Ruger mags…Oh helz yeah. But to be clear…the AR is better in every conceivable way.

4. “Everybody” on ARFCOM is a Romeo. Nobody here has ever looked stupid or been awkward in front of a girl...No, they all want us, and they want us all the time.

5. If somebody is making a good argument, but you disagree with them…Accuse them of something stupid, then write “Me thinks thou dost protest too much” when they try to defend themselves. First, it makes you look cool, and second, it automatically wins your argument…Because what can they say after that, and not look stupid?

6. The Religion forum. Holy crap. Lots of Mormon love there. “I am from Salt Lake City, and I am in the know.” –Darg. What the crap? I have been a Mormon my whole life, have sung hymns about Jesus every Sunday at Church…Then I come to ARFCOM and learn that I worship the Devil…Who could have possibly thought…

7. Equipment Exchange…Just like eBay, but for guns, and without all the GAYNESS.

8. ARFCOM can be a pretty funny place. And there are some (more than some—lots of) smart people who post here. And my first experience with ARFCOM was a while ago when I was halfway through something on an AR, and looked it up on the internet…

Well, there you go ladies and gents...Post 556 out of the way...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:07:59 PM EST
You forgot about SIIHPAPP!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:23:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/28/2009 9:24:24 PM EST by OSU_ERIC]
Model??

ETA Congrats
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:39:22 PM EST
From one of your Glock and CO native brothers.........congrats on 556 and thank you for your LE service. However, I have a few issues with your post. Please understand, I mean no disrespect.......don't tase me bro!

1. I don't hate cops. I don't like cops that think their job is more important than my responsibility to my family (LAPD Chief comments about assault weapons comes to mind).

2. The F-22 is the shit. If you want to win on the ground, you must control the high ground. That means the sky. Our present day adversaries lack the ability to build a decent airplane, we built the F-22 for future wars. Why would you want a less efficient tool in the hands of our military personnel?

3. Mini 14s don't use AR mags. Sorry, that makes buying one a compromise to save $150 bucks. Not a good idea.

4. Romeo is a letter in the real phonetic alphabet.

5. I don't disagree in an unprofessional manner, ever.

6. I'll skip

7. You misspelled GHEYNESS.

8. Welcome aboard Arfcom!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:43:50 PM EST
I found that the 26 was just to small for my hands. Shot really well though.
Top Top