Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2002 8:21:48 PM EDT
But seriously.

What is the significance, if any, of flying(mounting) a confederate flag with the stars pointing down? Does it mean something or is it just laziness? I have lived in the south all my life. I have had a rebel flag license plate on my front bumper and I have at least one legal sized flag among other flag and southern paraphernalia and I always make sure the stars point up. I have noticed this and it always bothers me. Can anyone shed some light on this?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Flying a rebel flag with the stars pointing down means the south lost the war. No wait, stars up means the south lost the war. No, either way you fly it, the south lost the war.

Actually, it all happened so long ago, who cares? Your post looked lonely and a smart ass reply came to mind. I have a weakness. I can't resist a smart ass reply. No offense intended. It's a sickness.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 8:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, I am happy to get any kind of reply! See, I won't get any serious answers cause there is some kind of conspiracy to cover this up!![:\]

But to your response...the did war happened long ago, but that flag still seems to hang on.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=extremeright101&album_id=111157&image_id=1&courtesy=1[/img]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey extreme, my cat says yours is a skinny little freak..

Or maybe he just says he is a fatass, my cateese is a little rusty. Either way, my cat dwarfs yours, but yet he still is a pussy. Pisses me off, he won't even hardly play fight, he just lets you beat the hell out of him. :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top