Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Posted: 9/6/2010 7:34:27 PM EDT
I put this up because of the other thread here about the Islamization of Paris. In a generation or two, many parts of western culture will have been either completely bred out or so severely limited simply because the ideals are not being passed on. More women in their most fertile years are not breeding and unfortunately the rates that are currently happening are not going to amount to enough people in the west.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1087482&page=1

http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=56490

Some of my thirty and forty something male friends complain that the girls they meet, especially the local ones are all a mite too keen to settle down, find husbands and make babies. The thirty something girls on the other hand complain there just aren’t enough men around, and the ones that are, around that is, are fine as friends go but are not interested in any form of commitment. And that indeed when they do decide to commit they find someone much younger, much more malleable, perhaps foreign, but in every case girls who are prepared to play second fiddle to them.

This includes hanging around with his male friends and his partners, remaining pretty and well maintained while he deteriorates physically to an astonishing degree, and generally having pretty unbalanced relationships despite years and years of equal educational and other opportunities. At the end of the day if there isn’t enough of a supply of men and of heterosexual men particularly, and if men can pick and choose and go younger and younger, or foreign or more foreign, the imbalance and the catholic-arab attitude we have in many relationships is bound to persist.

Everywhere you go, and never more so than in summer when everyone is out displaying their wares, via plastic bag filled boobs, pert bums, over arched eyebrows, waxed of hair female and male bodies, you see hordes, or groups of thirty something girls who may never marry( unless they find a foreigner), who may never have kids,(unless they decide to go it alone), and who are in a sense doomed to the frustrations and none of the glamour of the lives of women we saw in Friends, on Ally McBeal, on Sex in the City.

And there have been plenty of articles, in the English media certainly, of the glut of city girls particularly, who simply cannot net a man either because the men their age do not want to commit, or as is the case in Malta and Gozo too, more and more are coming out and showing their gayness.

Whatever the reason the supply is not matching the demand. The only glut of men are the very sad illegal immigrant, and very obviously these are not what the beleagured Maltese female is looking for especially if she is looking for a degree of financial security to finance her coffees with girlfriends complete with the whole nail, skin and straightened hair look which doesn’t come cheap, but is now de rigeur, even for many single parent mums living off benefits.

The consequence? A whole generation of women who have never invested so much in their appearance as this one. They do their nails to veritable female warrior level. Their hair is regularly blow-dried and straightened. They go for massages, skin treatments, facials, detoxifying stuff, cellulite treatment and yet many of them will have a round of relationships, which are often just free sex for the male, but probably not lasting commitment, or the kind of commitment that is definitely preferable if you would like to have children.

Many men will only admit this is so if you ask them whether they would be happy if their 20 year old daughter was being used in this way by a 40 something man ? Then the penny drops. But men of course can never let themselves see that every girl is a man’s daughter, that girls are not there for their free sexual gratification only, and if that is mainly what they are using them for, Using a prostitute would in fact be a far more honourable way to go about it rather than pretending they love someone they are just using for free sex.

These girls are not all aware of the problem or willing to admit it of course. They were brought up to have fun, fun, fun which meant as much sexual freedom as the boys. And they certainly did have fun in their twenties when their bodies and hair was at its best, when it seems tomorrow would never come. But the minute they start to hit their mid thirties, the minute they realise they have slept with everyone they wanted to sleep with, they look around and see a very reduced market indeed, a very unattractive supply of potential male partners.

For the men it is different. Many of these 40 somethings can quite easily and happily net a 20 something year old who is not bothered by talk of commitment yet. She is impressed by his perhaps financial stability, his nice car, his lifestyle, his weekends in Rome or whatever. He is of course enjoying having it all without having to give anything in return except perhaps a little expenditure. This is not just a local phenomenon. I was at dinner last Friday and watching this middle aged balding bore of a foreign pompous man talk while two very young female beauties sat opposite him. He just talked. They just looked at him, occasionally nodding or saying yes. It was a one way conversation. They were dressed to the nines. He was buying them dinner and God knows what else?

Can all this change? Not while more and more men are revealing their gayness. Not while more and more men cannot marry again anyway after their marriage in their twenties didn’t work. Our bolshy and sexually free thirty somethings might not be willing to admit it but it certainly is a boy’s world, and here in Mlata and Gozo particularily so. The only way to improve things might be a different generation of mothers and importation of the male equivalents of all the East European women who are here. Trouble is though our girls still seem to like the local talent, even though it is in ever reducing supply?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of the women I know who have not settled down yet wouldnt make a half ass decent companion let alone a wife.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Most of the women I know who have not settled down yet wouldnt make a half ass decent companion let alone a wife.

this here

the dating world is a complete clusterfuck,and it gets worse everyday
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well many of them are lost causes but something needs to be done to ensure the cycle doesn't keep repeating itself.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

this here

I'm pretty damned tired of the Princesses and their drama, myself. Its like women watch Jersey Shore and think its a how-to for relationships.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree... the older I get, the less options there are out there. It seems everybody in this town has a kid or is bat-shit crazy (or both). The former is a deal breaker for me and I've had enough of the latter.  I'm thinking I'm gonna adopt this life long bachelor thing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I get real tired of women whining about how things should be and what they want.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought we had a deal with the Mormons to take care of this problem?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this here

I'm pretty damned tired of the Princesses and their drama, myself. Its like women watch Jersey Shore and think its a how-to for relationships.

Generally speaking, reality tv since the mid-late 90s (Real World and Spring Break, I'm talking about you!) has taken the worst examples (male and female) and attempted to portray them as typical and acceptable.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Who knew being a slut means you end up alone and without a family?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I live on the UT border. That and my Mormon family are keeping things populated.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I get real tired of women whining about how things should be and what they want.

Many women want to live in fantasy land. They don't want to live in reality. That's why they only whine and talk about what they want.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds about right. I went to college in the uk and of all the friends I keep in contact on fb, only 2 have kids now at 30+. Most of them spend all their time binge drinking, going on vacation to 3rd world countries, and desperately trying to look trendy and sophisticated. A pretty vacuous existence.

The ridiculous house prices are partly to blame I think. $300,000+ for a starter family house flat, with a 50 year mortgage.

One of my friends was telling me about a shitty little terrace house they bought for £360,000... "yeah it's great, good location... it's a bit "mixed" though, not that there's anything wrong with that... there is a mosque on the next street... yeah it's good though, it's not that bad. It's a very "mixed" area".

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh no! It's almost too late! Please, is there any Maltese male who will impregnate me a nd provide for me and save me from a barren fate worse than death? I want to do my part to save western civilization from being outbred. I promise to stop being a vapid slut if someone will please just knock me up.... Please, it's for the children!

Did I get it right?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#14]
It's not as bad as you think.  I know people cite that apocryphal statistic that an unmarried 40 year old woman is more likely to die in a terrorist attack than get married for the first time, but it's not true.  My sister got married for the first time at age 41, to a really good guy.  So did my ex-boss, same situation.  She also had a kid at age 42.

So don't lose hope ladies.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Way too high-maintenance.

Sorta like buying a faux-Ferrari that has been Bondo'ed to hell and back and has the performance of a Ford Ranger.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Many women want to live in fantasy land. They don't want to live in reality. That's why they only whine and talk about what they want.  

And something needs to change about that and ASAP. Or it'll change because someone else did something differently but it will change one way or the other.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I get real tired of women GD posters whining about how things should be and what they want.

Many women GD posters want to live in fantasy land. They don't want to live in reality. That's why they only whine and talk about what they want.  

Fixed
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Oh no! It's almost too late! Please, is there any Maltese male who will impregnate me a nd provide for me and save me from a barren fate worse than death? I want to do my part to save western civilization from being outbred. I promise to stop being a vapid slut if someone will please just knock me up.... Please, it's for the children!

Did I get it right?

Make fun but this article is very telling about how things are starting to go down now. All over the west.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Here in Utah if a woman isn't married by the time she's 22 she's over the hill.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:54:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Don't be a playa hata...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Did I get it right?

Almost, but less sarcasm please.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#23]
considering how badly guys get fucked over in divorce courts is this any surprise to anyone?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I get real tired of women GD posters whining about how things should be and what they want.

Many women GD posters want to live in fantasy land. They don't want to live in reality. That's why they only whine and talk about what they want.  

Fixed

Hey, my fantasy is my reality.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Did I get it right?

You just sent this thread to 10+ pages of "I'll take that offer".
1st dibs!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#26]
trailer trash is going to save the white race.  and teenage moms.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

considering how badly guys get fucked over in divorce courts is this any surprise to anyone?

As far as I know, divorce in France isn't as bad as in the US because of their civil law system. If I'm wrong, I'd like someone to point that out to me.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

sadly yes

but honestly many of us men fall into this category too

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#29]
in on 1
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Interesting article.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

In my view it's not so much a matter of morals as it is a matter of ego.

A man with a lot of pelts hanging from his belt is widely admired as a manly-man...dude...whatever.  The massive, perpetual ego display is admired in men but not so much in women.

I've seen some very attractive young women who were the classic barfly party animals who left with a different guy every night, or groups of guys.  They were conceited, arrogant, and obnoxious as hell - just like the manly-man dudes.  These women have unlimited opportunities to find mates when young and very enhanced opportunities when older.  They don't want mates.  They want entertainment, unlimited admiration and pursuit, every kind of ego orgy you can think of.

All these complaining women can get hooked up at the drop of a hat but they don't because no one measures up to their own egos and conceits, what they feel they deserve, what they feel is owed to them for being as wonderful as they are.

Take a look at the crowd in any Wal-Mart - anyone can get hooked up.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Yep. Most 'women' these days act like Paris Hilton's slutty little white trash cousin from the age of 13 until they're about 35 or so. Then, after they've managed to cleanse themselves in kerosene and Simple Green to get rid of the myriad penis tracks in their nether regions, they are suddenly transformed into Bohemian princesses who are reinventing the role of women in the world.  Dude, you washed out of NASA astronaut training? That's nothing; try meeting the standards of these uber-menstruals.

Then, at the age of 42,  it's into "trophy baby" mode (biological clock? or just long-term psychosis?), and they're now looking for some good-looking healthy chump with weak finances who can be legally browbeaten into giving up all his parental rights to some Alannis Morisette clone.

Hey, the bad news is, that baby might be Downs Syndrome, bitch...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this here

Exactly.

They are so filled up with this "if  its meant to be it'll be" crap.
In reality, there is no relationship that won't work if both people are willing and forgiving, but these girls these days are so stupid you can't tell them that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#34]
The males out there are just as bad as the females.

I don't really ever want to get married and I definitely don't want children. That said, I don't party, I'm not trolling for women and one night stands, and I'm committed to my girlfriend who I treat with affection and respect. I've just seen too many marriages go down in flames and I'm pretty selfish in my freedom to want kids.

Different strokes for different folks.

FWIW: A lot of these women are looking in the wrong place and hooking up with the wrong guys, then they wonder WTF happened when they get their heart broken.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#35]
American chicks better wake up.  They notice at 29 that the career and schooling that their single, woman's lib mother told them to get does not attract a man who has traditional values.  Men with traditional values aint lookin for 29 year old chicks who work 50 hrs a week, and want to wear the pants at home.

Mother need to forewarn their daughters...........prepare yourself to be a wonderful wife and mother, or prepare to dedicate yourself to your career. It is very unlikely to have both, and be good at them.

People who say it takes two incomes to support a family are full of shit. The consumption habits of modern day America are unrealistic and "force"  families to have two incomes. It is not a requirement for a family to have two new cars, boat, fancy clothing and an exotic vacation every year.

This country is fucked unless men start becoming men and families put their kin as priority before material shit and status.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Hey, I did my part (4 kids).  

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#37]
There's a very good chance I've never been fertile to begin with and have therefor been worthless since before I was a past her prime 32 year old, so the joke's on you! Ha!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did I get it right?

You just sent this thread to 10+ pages of "I'll take that offer".

1st dibs!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:09:56 PM EDT
[#38]
No, I believe the REAL problem for most single women is that men are sick of thier shit. Sick of being on the losing end of a relationship whenever a woman "decides" shes bored. Men are sick of being "took to the cleaners" via divorce court so WTF WOULD any REAL MAN with ANY kind of intelligence even consider getting married in todays world when he KNOWS that in doing so is finacial suicide if his "partner" up and decides to leave? EVERY woman knows that marriage is a court ordered "meal ticket" at the expense of some poor sap.

All that said... I love my gf very much and am very lucky life isn't so bad for me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sadly yes

but honestly many of us men fall into this category too

I used to think there was something wrong with people if they made it past 30 and were still single, or at least not in a serious relationship.  But now that I'm there, and I've seen a number of seemingly good marriages meet their demise, as well as a bunch of bull-shit-from-day-one marriages... well, I'll just say what has become "typical" is not any type of "normal" I want to be a part of.  Or maybe I'm just making excuses for being one of the weirdo single people.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:10:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well said.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Mormons get to rule their own planet when they die though.... if I were a Mormon, I'd be lousy at it. So I'd be stuck with something like Hoth. Arrrggggh.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed

Hey you, no reality here.

Women don't exactly have a great group of men around to chose from.  This thread proves that.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

No, I believe the REAL problem for most single women is that men are sick of thier shit. Sick of being on the losing end of a relationship whenever a woman "decides" shes bored. Men are sick of being "took to the cleaners" via divorce court so WTF WOULD any REAL MAN with ANY kind of intelligence even consider getting married in todays world when he KNOWS that in doing so is finacial suicide if his "partner" up and decides to leave? EVERY woman knows that marriage is a court ordered "meal ticket" at the expense of some poor sap.
All that said... I love my gf very much and am very lucky life isn't so bad for me.
And the women of arfcom will be along shortly to tell you it's the fault of men for putting up with that.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed

Women don't exactly have a great group of men around to chose from.  This thread proves that.

Women have chances at many good men yet pass them over many times in their 20's because they don't want commitments. They want their fun instead. And once they do decide it's time to settle down, it's too late as most of them have aged out in the eyes of men and have been replaced by younger women who don't want commitments either. The cycle keeps repeating and that's what needs to stop.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this here

Exactly.

In reality, there is no relationship that won't work if both people are willing and forgiving, but these girls these days are so stupid you can't tell them that.

Next time you have a relationship thought, just shut up.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Five kids right here.
Of course, then you may have to put up with the Mormonization of America, as compared to the Islamization of Paris.
What about the Catholics and the Jews? Haven't they traditionally had large families?
Quoted:

Mormons get to rule their own planet when they die though.... if I were a
Mormon, I'd be lousy at it. So I'd be stuck with something like Hoth.
Arrrggggh.

Do you mean you'd be lousy at being a Mormon, or lousy at ruling your planet?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#48]

How's THAT? If you're implying that most of the men here are either "taken" or have "been taken" and had enough of being duped into court ordered slavery(alimony, etc) all because a woman decides to "change her mind" ........then I'd say you are spot on.

Jus sayin

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed

Women have chances at many good men yet pass them over many times in their 20's because they don't want commitments. They want their fun instead.

And if you think men are any different then you're fucking smoking crack.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this here

Exactly.

Next time you have a relationship thought, just shut up.

I defy you to prove one thing I said wrong.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top