Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2002 9:08:47 PM EDT
[url]http://www.dreammates.com/view_member_details.cfm?CFID=10004905&CFTOKEN=51234369&box=1385212&row=1&return=search_results[/url]

The Mall Ninja is SINGLE!!! MWHAHAHAH Ladies cannot resist.  I will post the replies I get on the boards so you all may enjoy them.

edit to add diff. link, wasn't sure if the last would work.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
i cant sleep so i went to the link and laughed so hard..........that

i

crapped

my

pants !

[:)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Now all you need to do is post one of those pics of you in that pink dress,im sure you will find a few ladies that like that
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I hit the lock out key just to be on the safe side to avoid any contact and I'm sure everyone else will too! [;D] LOL
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#5]
When I clicked on the link, I got this:

[b]SORRY !

Your session has expired to protect your privacy, please click below to start a new session

Click HERE to start a new session[/b]

Do I need to join up over there to see it?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:49:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the same thing "session closed"  bla bla bla
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#7]
You very well could!  It's quick and fun if you want too.  I'm Mall Ninja at box 1385212 if that is any easier for you.  You would not believe the losers here...  Almost as bad as those "prison mates" someone posted back in November.

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#8]
You mean this one  [url]www.jailbabes.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Can't get it to work

medcop
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Can't get what to work?  

ok,  for posterity I'll post my profile here:

Mall Ninja Seeks sparring partner/lover
Mall Ninja at box 1385212  

This profile is a 19 year old Male seeking a
Female between the ages of 18 and 19

Located in MESA, ARIZONA, USA  
19 years old  Last visited May 07, 2002  
Race is Caucasian  Average figure  
Sexual orientation is Straight  Height is 5 feet, 9 inches

Has children: No  
Eyes are Hazel  
Wants children: No  
Hair is Brown  
Smoker: Rarely  
Religion is Not Religious  
Drinker: Socially  
Education is High School - Some  
Into fitness: Very Much  
Occupation is Professional  

Activities that they enjoy
Jogging/running, Martial Arts

Forms of entertainment that they enjoy
Board Games

Other hobbies or interests of theirs
Creative writing, News/politics/events, Philosophy/spirituality

What they say about themselves
Hey Ladies, I just moved out to Mesa, Arizona to further my career in Busing Tables. I also take great pride in duly watching over shoppers at Arizona Mills to make sure no shoplifters or vandalizers get away without tasting Carbon Steel #4140. Actually, I prefer to use my silenced Remington 700 PSS to take out the perps but sometimes that attracts media attention which a ninja must always avoid. I have studied Ninjitsu and Mall Security tactics extensively and am a card carrying member of IRSSPECOPSCOM. Ladies I might not have much time between cleaning up after diners at the restaurant and busting Neo-Nazi's at the mall but I guarantee a good evening playing Dungeons and Dragons or even Magic if you're special.

What they say about their Dream Mate
Well, she has to know a little bit of martial arts because I'm always looking for another sparring partner. She can't get mad when I have to chop a head off or two at work, which sometimes happens and should just be understood. Ninjas have to flip out occasionally or they chop their own heads off of course. She must have a sense of humor, and not one of those sense of humors that aren't funny, you know? Looks are a big thing, I don't mind the occasional genetic flaw like a cleft jaw or even a big Jew-like hook nose like I myself sport (Mazeltov!) but if you're overweight (and you know when you are) we're going jogging the first date.

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:33:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Can't get it to work

medcop
View Quote

You have two options...

1. Join this pathetic site for losers to get access

OR

2. Convinvince Jojo to post his password. That could have severe repercussions but so can wearing a dress and posting pics of it here.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Jojo, you are truly an artist.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:40:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Someone had a "let's all post a personals ad on salon.com" thread a while back.  Sadly, no leftists wanted to date a heavily armed camel-jockey. [>(]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL!...that is funny!  Let us know if you get any responses.

medcop
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#16]
So are you gonna go on a date?  What if Ms Mall Ninja replies?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:40:55 AM EDT
[#17]
[img]pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/partnersuche.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 6:18:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You mean this one  [url]www.jailbabes.com[/url]
View Quote
Desperate? Not really but I checked out this site and filled out a search and found my sole mate that I want to spend the rest of my life with! A brunette that looked blond in the picture that said she was caring, understanding and spicy! She said her meaasurements were 44EE-28-38 although she looked flat chested in the picture. She said she was a non-smoker and didn't drink although in the picture she was sitting at a small square table holding a cigarette. I can't wait to meet her when she gets out next month! I think I'll add her to all my accounts and live happily ever after!![:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top