Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 3:37:02 PM EDT
Paper: 'Dog' in $2.6M 'Bounty Hunter' Deal

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051217/ap_en_tv/people_dog

HONOLULU - The Dog is coming back for more. Duane "Dog" Chapman has signed a $2.6 million contract for a third season of the reality television series "Dog, the Bounty Hunter," a newspaper reports.

The show is A&E's highest-rated series ever.

Chapman will earn $100,000 per half-hour episode aired on the cable channel, believed to be about double what he made for each of the first two seasons, the Honolulu Star-Bulletin reported Friday.

"We haven't gotten to really celebrate yet because we're filming right out of the chute," said Beth Smith, Chapman's partner and companion. "But we got what we wanted."

Chapman and Smith declined to comment on the salary figures, citing contract confidentiality

This Jackass gets 100k an episode?  I need a mullet, black clothes and a wife I could hide in her titties and make that kinda money to.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Gawd I love that show.

It's a complete train wreck.

'Course I'm a pretty sick individual, I am voyueristic when it comes to human dysfunction.

Wonder if Beth wears a kevlar brazierre......
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe he'll take some of that money and get some real clothes...
and a haircut
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Not meaning to change the subject but whats with those sunglasses he wears? They have some kind of ear piece attached to the side...any ideas?

And Dusty is right....that woman is all tits.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
That guy is an asshole.  I'd like to see him get the shit kicked out of him by some meth head after he tries spraying him down with the bear OC. He makes a total mockery out of arresting dangerous people.  The show is nothing like real life in law enforcement.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not meaning to change the subject but whats with those sunglasses he wears? They have some kind of ear piece attached to the side...any ideas?

And Dusty is right....that woman is all tits.

Oakley MP-3 players $400+ last time I checked.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#6]
that guy is a tool, he used to hang out at a bar where my dad and his biker friends used to frequent back in the day, everytime i see my dad i have to hear another story about dog gettin his ass kicked cause he has a big mouth. small world i guess
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That guy is an asshole.  I'd like to see him get the shit kicked out of him by some meth head after he tries spraying him down with the bear OC. He makes a total mockery out of arresting dangerous people.  The show is nothing like real life in law enforcement.

Its not law enforcement in any way
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:19:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Still GHEY.  
BRA'
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I love that he never uses a gun, only those huge cans of mace or whatever it is.  Might that be because he is a convicted felon and can't get a carry permit?  I thought I heard he was a felon somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Why does that doucher continue to suck air?
He's an egotistical punk, like most criminals.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I love that he never uses a gun, only those huge cans of mace or whatever it is.  Might that be because he is a convicted felon and can't get a carry permit?  I thought I heard he was a felon somewhere.

He's a convicted murderer.  I thought handguns were outlawed in Hawaii anyway.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#12]
That's it.  I'm growing a mullet.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I actually like the show.. not so much for "Dog" but for Leiland..he seems to be a stand up guy.
My wife can't stand Beth.. thinks she has no class and is trashy.has

Oh... this as you can see is my first post...FNG.been lurking for  some time now and decided to stick around.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's it.  I'm growing a mullet.

You'll fit in perfect here then.

I've already got the urban camo armbands and crow feathers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I actually like the show.. not so much for "Dog" but for Leiland..he seems to be a stand up guy.
My wife can't stand Beth.. thinks she has no class and is trashy.

Dog has 12 kids from 4 different wives...man gets around.

Oh... this as you can see is my first post...FNG.
been lurking for  some time now and decided to stick around.

WELCOME!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top