Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/10/2002 11:39:53 PM EDT
[url]http://www.salon.com/mwt/sust/2002/06/11/nuge/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:54:27 PM EDT
Ted Nuggent is so cool! He was on a radio station in my local area about a month ago. He was promoting his new book, and got into a good conversation about guns, especially concealed weapons permits. It was a very refreshing conversation to listen too. He is suppose to come to Portland,Oregon sometime this summer for a concert.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:55:44 AM EDT
Not my style in music, but dammit I love his sense of freedoms..I KNOW he makes Rosie cringe... [b][red]TED NUGENT FOR NRA PRESIDENT DAMMIT[/red][/b]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:03:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:34:05 AM EDT
[url]http://www.tednugent.com/[/url] Nice forum there too.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:57:30 AM EDT
Classic Ted:
You're in San Francisco, so you owe those people out there to enlighten them to these things that they have tried to distance themselves from. And they are paying for it: in the crime rate, in the AIDS rate, in the molestation rate, in the allowing-dog-to-kill-people rate. A dog couldn't possibly kill someone while I'm around. Wanna know why? Because I have a Glock in my belt and if I saw a dog endangering some person, I'd shoot the motherfucker. There you go. Case closed, drive safely. Dogs nothing, people 1.
View Quote
Ted carries a Glock and doesn't mind shooting dogs. Someone here is going to get pissed... [flame]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:02:38 AM EDT
Uncle Ted is awesome. He is always on message and tells what is on his mind and in the words of Ted "You gotta love that!"
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:21:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mattja: Classic Ted:
You're in San Francisco, so you owe those people out there to enlighten them to these things that they have tried to distance themselves from. And they are paying for it: in the crime rate, in the AIDS rate, in the molestation rate, in the allowing-dog-to-kill-people rate. A dog couldn't possibly kill someone while I'm around. Wanna know why? Because I have a Glock in my belt and if I saw a dog endangering some person, I'd shoot the motherfucker. There you go. Case closed, drive safely. Dogs nothing, people 1.
View Quote
Ted carries a Glock and doesn't mind shooting dogs. Someone here is going to get pissed... [flame]
View Quote
I like dogs, but I'd shoot one that was attacking someone. What are you going to do? Watch someone get mauled to death?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:29:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By s0ulzer0:
Originally Posted By mattja: Classic Ted:
View Quote
View Quote
I like dogs, but I'd shoot one that was attacking someone. What are you going to do? Watch someone get mauled to death?
View Quote
Bingo. Exactly how I feel. I would shoot one of my own dogs if that was the only way to stop it from attacking an innocent person.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:37:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:39:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG: Bingo. Exactly how I feel. I would shoot one of my own dogs if that was the only way to stop it from attacking an innocent person.
View Quote
Damn straight. I'd shoot your dog, too. [;D] ...and I'd expect you to shoot mine, too, if it was attacking an innocent person. [:D] the_reject
Top Top